* Certified SolidWorks Expert (CSWE), Issued by: SolidWorks Corp.
* 6+ years of experience in the Design, development and engineering analysis of various complex plastic consumable products, fixture, equipment, industrial heavy duty furniture & electrical components.
* Experts in Engineering analysis such as Structural Analysis, Thermal Structural Analysis, Plastic and Rubber Part Analysis, Vibration Analysis, Frequency Analysis, Linear Stress Analysis, Fatigue Analysis, Drop Test Analysis and so on.
* Excellent manufacturing and fabrication knowledge and material knowledge of plastic products and metal furniture.
* A high level of experience in SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Inventor, NX, Creo, Photoshop and Illustrator.
Hourly Rate: $30/hr
Location: Kingston, Ontario
I am a Silver certified Moldflow analyst with 20+ years of experience in design and development of automotive injection molded parts. I have extensive experience in structural FEA analysis for various applications such as automotive, heavy vehicles, machinery etc...
Hourly Rate: $55/hr
Location: Richmond Hill, Ontario
Hands on engineer with 18+ years experience in the design and analysis of mechanical components and systems. Several years experience in the design of mechanisms and expert in the field of PZT based actuators. Expert in dynamic and stress analysis of structures using NASTRAN and MATLAB.
Â? 18+ yrs exp. in the design of space flight structures and deployment mechanisms Â? 15+ yrs exp. in the design of PZT actuators and mechanisms Â? 15+ yrs exp. with Solid Works 3D modeling including full drafting Â? 18+ yrs exp. performing stress and dynamic analysis for space flight structures and mechanisms Â? 18+ yrs exp. And expert in FEA using NASTRAN Â? 15+ yrs exp. And expert with MATLAB, Simulink, and MathCAD Â? Experience in random vibration and non-linear analysis Â? Expert user of EXCEL for creating design spreadsheets to perform trade studies
Hourly Rate: $55/hr
Location: lima, NY
We are early stage engineering research company and do mechanical, chemical engineering and chemistry analysis for process improvement, product development and pre-prototyping design. We also can help with equipment sourcing. We do industrial projects or student projects that are directed towards a business or social model. Please note: *We do not do student homeworks/projects/exams*.
A small team of professionals belonging to various engineering fields mainly Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical Engineering. We can do jobs of the following nature: 1. Instrumentation and Piping Layouts 2. CAD/CAM 3. Structural Design 4. Thermodynamics, Combustion, Heat transfer analysis. 5. Renewable/Sustainable Energy related consulting. Water-Energy Use sustainability. 6. Water treatment for industrial processes. We have also several close industrial ties in Southern India, Western Africa and NE United States
Hourly Rate: $50/hr
Location: State College, PA
Acoustical / Electrical / Mechanical Engineer with 15+ years experience. Proficient in all aspects of 2D/3D design, prototype development, conceptual design and innovation, residential and commercial construction practices, electrical design and prototyping.
Hourly Rate: $44/hr
Location: Canton, OH