I have been a video editor and producer for over ten years. As the owner of Video Tech LLC, a production company based in South Florida, I produce promotional videos for clients globally
A BA in Film/Media from Hunter College, New York, NY, and an MS in Instructional Technology from NYIT, New York, NY. I have worked for news stations, on short-films, as a freelance videographer/editor and I have run every aspect of an educational television station from videographer to producer.
My background in film and media has afforded me many exciting opportunities, like working for a major local news company and conglomerate international RAI Uno, being present for many breaking news stories in and around Westchester County, NY while freelancing for news 12. Traveling all over the country for shoots, and meeting amazing people on my journeys.
Hourly Rate: $77/hr
Location: New York City, NY
I am a creative director, video production specialist, and animator. My goal is to use my skills to create a great product for my clients while ensuring a positive experience. Over the past several years I have refined a production and post-production process targeted at maintaining constant communication and feedback. I spend time conceptualizing and working out rough edges before I begin to create, this ensures that everyone has a visual representation of what will be made and helps with feedback. I look forward to working with you and am excited to create something we can all be proud of.
Hourly Rate: $20/hr
Location: Lancaster, PA
I am a freelance video editor, videographer, animator, and writer. I pride myself on my versatility and creativity, as well as my dedication to always leave the client wanting to work with me again. As a result of these traits, I have a well-established positive relationship on Elance with a high percentage of repeat clients. In short, I'm a no-nonsense creative-type who will knock your job out of the park.
Hourly Rate: N/A
Location: Norwalk, CT
- NBC-affiliate TV producer experience with TV spots running during "The Oprah Winfrey Show";
- IBM Beacon Award - 2014 & 2015 - produced all 2D video media for winning software product;
- IBM Innovate - "Best of Show" Business Partner Award - 2013 - produced all 2D video media for winning software product
- IBM Innovate - Finalist - 2014
- Scaled Agile Framework Program Consultant (SPC) - SAFe
- Winner - Great Valley Business Plan Competition - $50k in seed capital and services;
- 10+ years of experience with online video, including conceptualizing the software architecture for one of the first video sharing websites on the Internet;
- Worked on multiple remote collaboration projects, both as an employer as well as a freelancer.
Hourly Rate: $60/hr
Location: Scranton, PA
I spent summer 2012 interning at Bluefields, a 500 Startups Portfolio Company in Mountain View, CA, and now run a web design shop specializing in branding, identity, marketing, web and app design and development.
Hourly Rate: $40/hr
Location: New York, NY