Jack Coyne is an electrical and computer engineer focused on the area of digital system design using FPGAs and other devices for:
- Embedded systems - Digital signal processing - High performance computing - High performance networking
Mr. Coyne is available to contribute to small and large projects. His current commitments and services include the following:
- Providing top quality design and consulting services with minimal overhead cost
- Maintaining relationships with experts in complementary areas: --- Analog/RF circuit design and debug --- PCB layout and manufacturing --- Software architecture and IT deployment
- Unlocking the power of custom computer hardware --- Low latency network processing --- High bandwidth signal acquisition and generation --- Super parallel digital architectures --- Low power mobile and server systems
Hourly Rate: $75/hr
Location: Baltimore, MD
Townzen Digital Design Services offers electronics engineering design for programmable logic and embedded processor applications. Services include: schematic and PCB layout using Altium Designer software; FPGA and CPLD design using VHDL language and Xilinx ISE ; embbeded processor applications using Microchip Technologies devices; prototyping and debugging.
Hourly Rate: $45/hr
Location: Lexington, null
Sr. Electrical design engineer , Design and development Power electronics ,Power management ,battery chargers ,Led drivers, D/A ,A/D motor control ,Microcontrollers and more ?
Hourly Rate: $44/hr
Location: Acton, Massachusetts
More than 4 years of experience in electronic design and embedded systems projects.
Hourly Rate: $12/hr
Location: Weehawken, NJ
EEG provides complete product design services.
- Concept Development - Industrial Design - Electronic Engineering - Software/Firmware Development - PCB Design - Usability Testing - Compliance Testing - Production Management
We help clients develop new product opportunities, create intellectual property, and implement ideas through prototype, pilot, and production start-up.
EEG offers complete hardware and software engineering services and commits to your total embedded solution through our network of consulting professionals specializing in industrial design, mechanical engineering, global compliance, and manufacturing. We have established relationships with professionals in all disciplines required to bring a new product to market.
We offer full production services with our contract manufacturing partners through all project phases including prototype, pilot, and production.
Hourly Rate: N/A
Location: Ashford, CT