Brand recognition happens in an instant--and that moment is key to your success. I'm a luxury and lifestyle writer. Understanding your markets--knowing how to approach them and what motivates them is vital to the success of a brand. This is never a "one size fits all" strategy-- your brand message and its reach should speak to your audience, their aspirations, and essentials.
I've work with high-profile clients such as KRONE GOLF, The Samuel B Collections, Title9 Sports Network, Welch's Snack Foods, Bumble Bee, Van Cleef & Arpels, Sotheby's, Harry Winston, and Chopard. I've worked with Pietra PR and Cece Feinberg PR. I've also written in radio and television for Martha Stewart Omnimedia.
Hourly Rate: $137/hr
Location: Great Neck, NY
Medical doctor (M.D.), graduate of top=tier medical school and Ivy League undergraduate, with extensive business and financial knowledge in business, startups, and consumer goods, now on sabbatical and available for:
-- Medical research -- Medical writing -- Equity research -- Due diligence -- All things that combines business/finance and healthcare, cosmetics, personal care, retail, and consumer goods
Hourly Rate: $110/hr
Location: New York, NY
COMMENT ABOUT US FROM ADVERTISING AGE MAGAZINE, REFERRING TO COPYWRITING
"With no fanfare or publicity, this creative problem-solver is assigned projects to solve - sometimes without even the knowledge of the primary agency. His work is virtually always kept from the public."
REVIEW OF MY POPULAR BOOK - "THE SECRETS OF SUCCESSFUL CREATIVE ADVERTISING" - WHICH WAS NAMED ONE OF THE BEST BRANDING AND MARKETING BOOKS BY THE SITE BRANDSTOKE
"What creative wouldn't want to get his hands on this book? .... What you need to know about creative ... Just go get the book!" - Brad Forsythe and Ray Schilens, hosts of The Advertising Show, sponsored by Advertising Age Magazine
MY NEWEST BOOK IS "HOW TO WRITE WEBSITES THAT CONVERT"
"If you want to learn how to convert visitors to your website into real buying customers, this has got to be the best book you will ever read on the subject." - Bruce Blechman, best-selling co-author of Guerrilla Financing
Hourly Rate: $110/hr
Location: Monroe, CT
Richard Cox is a university teacher in international trade and finance. Lecture halls of 80 to 120 students. Lessons in macroeconomics and price behavior in equity markets. Syndicated Financial Writer. Featured on CNBC.com, TheStreet.com, Seeking Alpha, The Motley Fool, FX Street, Waterbury Research, Athena Energy, MarketBulls.net, and many others.
Investing strategies in published articles are based on technical and fundamental analysis of all the major asset classes (stock indices, currencies, and commodities). Trade ideas are generally based on time horizons of one to six months.
Hourly Rate: $65/hr
Location: New Haven, CT
I get you clients and here are some of my experiences to back it up:
* Generated first 500 clients and over $40,000 revenue in first year alone when I started a campus tutoring service called K & K Tutoring.
* Generated 7,000 first time transactions (users), 40% higher than our assigned goal of 5,000 during a 3 month time period. This was for a company called LevelUp, a mobile payments app (Competitor of Square).
* Generated 5,000 sign-ups, which was 67% in excess of our 3,000 sign-up goal. This was for my role as VP of Marketing for DashLocker, a high-tech locker-based laundry & dry cleaning service in NYC. Also, was directly responsible for taking company from $0 to $20,000 revenue and 50% month on month growth.
* Generated first 100 members for an Entrepreneurship Club I started back in college during organization's first year of existence.
* I was an Accounting and MS Excel tutor for 5 years, so I'm very analytical and can number crunch with the best of them.
Hourly Rate: $63/hr
Location: New York City, NY