Magento Go Theme Repairs
I need some work done on my Magento Go site. The site is www.airoflife.com. The demo for the template I am using is at: http://mage11.gostorego.com/
1. The "My Cart" link dropped down somehow while I was working on the site and it needs to be inline with the other links in the header.
2. The "Reviews" category link dropped down. It should be inline with the others. It was in the past so I know it can fit. I removed the "Shop By Type" button and then I restored it and when I restored it the Reviews button dropped down somehow.
3. All of the "Shop By" category buttons should only create a hover menu drop down. None of these should actually have a page. It needs this functionality for mobile devices so that when the user touches a Shop By button the drop down menu appears but the user is not taken to another page. Only when they touch one of the links in the drop down menu should they be taken to another page.
4. No page should ever have a right column. The left column should only exist on actual shopping pages. Any resource page such as an article, review, or information page should be single column.
5. Get rid of the community Poll. I don't want it to show on any page.
6. Add "Policies" and "About Us" links to bottom black bar. I also want the "Policies" link in line with the header links on the black background on the top.
7. Add Google Plus, Pinterest and Reddit logos in the same style as the social buttons already on the Home page. The social accounts are not set up yet so I will need you to explain to me where I need to inset the links once I have the social accounts setup. Put Facebook share and like buttons under every product image, but only on the individual product pages. Once again, I don't have social accounts set up yet so you'll have to show me where to go to change the link for those buttons.
8. I need all unnecessary CMS pages and Static Blocks to be cleared or deactivated. I need the pages and static blocks that are relevant to be added in an organized fashion so that I can easily find the correct page in the Magento Go back end and add content. The banner from http://mage11.gostorego.com/rings.html should be set as a static block so that I can add it to any page I want.
9. The left column should be the same on every product and product category page. The Shop By and Compare Products features should always be in the left column. Get rid of the Popular Tags feature in the left column. The "Now Accepting PayPal" image that appears on some of the pages in the right column should appear at the bottom of the left column.
10. Get rid of the little arrows in the drop down menu system.
11. On the home page there are three slider images and three promotional images below the slider. Please show me where the three slider and three promotional image links are so I can change them when I need to.
12. Make sure all template features are working properly. Or at least do as much as you can. I don't have any payment accounts setup yet so not sure if you'll be able to test everything. Check all features like: "Related Products", "You May Also Be Interested", "Details", "Additional Information", Customer Review and Rating system, Checkout, Coupon Codes, etc. Just use your Magento expertise to give the site a clean bill of health to commence business operations.