Immediate Project - Competitive Analysis/Marketing Research Needed
I a need a market researcher/freelancer to prepare a competitive analysis of two companies that offer corporate sales training/in classroom.
The purpose of this project is to thoroughly analyze the competitive marketplace in order to justify the need and potential success of my clients existing business.
The following are questions to pose, research, and answer in order to jumpstart the analysis, however, some may not be applicable. The research can continue if needed in order to complete the project.
1. What products and services does the competitor currently offer?
2. What pricing and other financials can you determine about the competitor?
3. What customer service offerings does the competitor provide?
3. What marketing and promotions does the competitor use? (Social Media Analysis)
4. Who are their clients and consumers
5. What distribution methods does the competitor use and where are they located?
6. What are the company's primary marketing messages and brand promise?
7. What are the company's primary sales techniques?
8. Based on the competitors clients, do they break them down by industry, what industries do most clients fall into?
9. Have the players within the competitor's organization changed (for example, a leadership change or new management)?
10. What suppliers or software does the company use and how does their supply chain operate?
11. What are the competitor's strengths?
12. What are our competitor's weaknesses?
We are also interested in learning what has or has not worked for each competitor in terms of customer service, pricing, marketing, and so on, which can help us develop our own future strategies. All competitors have have an online presence, so it's a good idea to get this in .
ONLY freelancers with COMP Analysis, SWOT analysis or market research experience will be selected. Must provide at leas one sample.
Budget is not great, but it not bad either. Please make your proposals according this this.