Sales and Marketing Expert
I need a sales and marketing person to assist me with to increasing visibility, ranking and sales of my first book "A Gourmand in Training" - book 1 - of a culinary memoir series Child to Chef while I am writing the next book. The book is available for sale in paperback and as a KDP Select on Amazon websites and on the book series website. Please review the book website at www.childtochef.com. The book is in English, Spanish Mandarin and French will follow next year.
The assistant will be responsible to:
- create and implement a marketing plan to:
1/ have strong daily sales for the book on Amazon website and childtochef.com
2/ have strong daily sales for the e-book for the Kindle edition
- get the book in all major bookstore across North America
- get the e-book in all major online bookstore after KDP Select promotion ends
- build PPC campaigns on for AdWords and on Facebook Power Editor
- be able to work with my PR and myself as a team and to do video meetings communication via Skype and Gmail Instant Messaging is important.
- organise and book Author signing sessions in Canada and USA. (starting in December with Vancouver BC, January with one in Kona HA and a couple of ones in Montreal QC.)
- Prospect relevant potential customers via various methods, including web-research, blogs and social medias.
- be organised and efficient
- be knowledgeable in Amazon's systems and categories
- be an expert in Google Analytics, AdWords and on Facebook Power Editor
- be able to do cold calls to contact bookstore managers to get the book and to organise book signing tours.
- be a book sales and marketing specialist
- have a high-speed internet connection and a relatively fast computer.
- It's extremely important your English orally and writing skills are perfect.
- The ideal candidate will know that the customer is king, and must be treated as such ... quick, accurate, friendly customer service is key.
Salary for this job is paid per hour, plus % commission on sales profits and bonus when objectives are met.
The job will continue as long as results and objectives are met. Please submit your bid with motivation letter, credentials and references.