Tele-Marketing (+8GMT Timezone)
Telemarketing Representative Job Duties:
- Advises present or prospective customers by answering incoming calls on a rotating basis; operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies.
- Influences customers to buy or retain product or service by following a prepared script to give product reference information.
- Documents transactions by completing forms and record logs.
Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Telemarketing Representative Skills and Qualifications:
Persuasion, Telephone Sales, Customer Focus, Data Entry Skills, Selling to Customer Needs, Closing Skills, Telephone Skills, Organization, Energy Level, Persistence, Product Knowledge
- Create and manage a multi-channel brand and communication strategy with our team utilizing online and direct marketing techniques
- Conceptualize unique marketing programs to increase brand awareness and increase customer acquisition
- Develop messaging for all audiences to accurately convey our core brand identity
- Work with team to develop press releases, marketing collateral, reports, advertisements and other marketing-related material
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred