Mechanical Engineer needed for Solidworks desing
We are company based in Singapore and we are looking for a freelancer mechanical engineer with excellent skills in mechanical design and Solidworks. Are you up for the challenge?
this job would like to divid into 3 tasks Estimated
1- The new design for the base and retractable cover ( 10-15 hours )
2- The mechanical system with locking safety ( 20-40 hours )
3- The gear box with the alternator ( power transmission ) ( 10-20 hours )
hours estimate depending on the skills of the freelancer ,,i prefer to go Task by task , at least we test the skills and experience of the freelancer
- Be available for a 6 month commitment for this part time, home based project!
- Scope of work according to Smart Hump components :
1- First & second Ramp design details ( mechanism, shock absorber, etc );
2- Mechanical feeding system to flywheel;
3- Design mechanical system to Generator;
4- Automatic Locking system for Ramps ( fail save, different vehicle weight with sensors );
5- Hump base design with jacking system for replacement;
6- Drainage system;
- Excellent skills in mechanical design, Solidworks, simulation features for mechanical work;
- Civil engineering skills are welcomed too;
- Good documentation skills;
- Good written and spoken English;
- Knowledge and understanding of your employer's business needs as well as the technical demands;
- Self-motivated with excellent attitude, be able to provide quality performance with limited supervision.
- Visit www.transkinect.com for more info about our company activity! When applying please mention your professional opinion about our activity, to be considered further.