Technical Writer Needed For Mechanical Engineering
Technical writer for mechanical engineering review manual needed.
Contractor required to produce, format, and edit content in a well-presented and readable way. Content will be mostly formulas and problem solving for engineering students, so clean formatting is critical. They will be required to create sample problems as well as create detailed solutions. Contractor will receive assistance on the technical aspect, but is expected to be self-supporting in content creation and editing portion.
Must be available for at least 2 months, with expected workload to be about 5-10 hours per week.
Mechanical engineering background preferred.
- Create high-quality content that conveys techincal concepts in a voice that targets our audience
- Publish written articles in a variety of formats, including manuals
- Work with business teams to gather product information regularly
- Take on ad-hoc writing as they arise
- Contribute ideas on improving existing messaging and content
- Fluent English including excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- A complete Elance profile
- An exceptional portfolio that demonstrates an ability to create compelling copy for a wide variety of brands, audiences and industries
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred