Medical/Pharmacy Evidence Based Article writing - 10+ articles
We are looking for a writer to complete a compilation of 10+ articles. The successful candidate will be offered one job at a time. If the quality of writing is considered appropriate for our reader, we will add and fund further projects. I have indicated 10 articles as a guideline for expectations, however if the quality of work is unique and professional, we look forward to an ongoing writing relationship.
Cost expectations: The successful candidate should bid on the job per article. We would be looking at a maximum amount of $120 per 1000 word article.
Please include examples of previously written medically researched articles.
Examples of articles that would be requested:
- Oral hygiene and the impact of poor oral hygiene on the overall quality of health
- Incontinence in adults: causes, risks and treatment options
- Hyperthermia in Infants and Children, common causes, associated risks and evaluated treatment protocols
- Osgood-Schlatter's Disease management protocols and related health options for adolescents
- Scheuermann's Disease management protocols and related health options for adolescents
- Warts- latest treatment options.
- Is HIV infection AIDS?: "laymans" explanation of HIV and AIDS and the approach to therapy
- Latest HIV treatment options, new drug and therapy pipeline advances
The writing will require research to be conducted to ensure information provided is current and evidence based. All the articles must be supported by referenced evidence. References to be included at the end of the article.
Target audience are Australians looking for information associated with the article. It will be important to ensure that all treatment options provided are available in Australia. If the information is relevant to the article, and the treatment is not available in Australia, indicate that in the article.
Format article in short paragraphs with multiple headings
Bullet points and appropriate graphs are encouraged to be included in the article. Any included graphs should be provided as a separate excel spreadsheet.
All submitted work to be provided in either Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel.
Each article to be approximately 1000 words
All medicine names to be provided by active ingredient, unless product contains a combination of ingredients.
Measurements mentioned such as weight/height/dose need to be in metric.
Spelling and grammar should UK standard.