Upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 from GP 10
We are a wholesale distribution company looking to upgrade from Microsoft Dynamics GP 10 to GP 2013 and would like to work with highly experienced and vastly knowledgeable GP and SQL specialists. For this upgrade we would like to take advantage of all the features that GP has to offer such as SQL Reporting Services, Sharepoint, and any other features that may help our business. We are looking for capabilities such as automatic emails being sent to users based on different situations. Some are below:
1. Email notification when a customer is over credit limit
2. Scheduled excel reports being emailed to specific users such as Accounts Receivable Aging, Accounts Payable, List of Customers Over Credit Limit, List of Customers With Past Due Balances, etc.. etc..
3. Email notification whenever a Shipment Invoice/Receipt is posted.
4. Email notification whenever a Inventory Adjustment is posted.
5. Email notification whenever a Credit Memo is posted.
6. Is it possible to make custom reports to be emailed by schedule, such as something like a Report of All Invoices Posted in Last 7 Days With Profit and Loss Information For Each Day or Invoice.
We would like to know if this is possible as a native features in GP 2013 through GP, SQL, SQL Reporting, or SharePoint or any other module/service available in GP 2013. We would like to avoid dexterity customization because then it is always a problem when upgrading versions etc...
Currently we are running GP 10 however few months ago our server crashed and we had a working backup of the company database but not the dynamics database. Someone was able to still restore GP to a working state even without the dynamics database but they had to do some work around. We had some minor customizations before the crash and they are not working now (we don't need them to work anymore). Since everything now is working okay we assume that an upgrade to 2013 should be no issues.
We have all the software licensed and are only looking for someone to set everything up. We would like to start as soon as possible.