Consume SOAP service with Visual Basic (WFA) / Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
Given the wsdl structure of the webservice, I need a few functions developed:
1. Call different functions offered by this web service
2. Be able to retain the HTTP header session cookie used from login to following calls
3. Be able to put together the request SOAP payload using this web service members/proprietary types
4. Alternatively need to be able to put together a SOAP request manually assigned by a string.
5. Be able to view/track the SOAP request sent and SOAP response, preferably in string format
6. If the response contains SOAP attachments, need to be able to save the attachments to the local drive
7. If the response contains SOAP attachments, need to be able to display the attachments as string format
8. code needs to be clean-no need for commenting/no 3rd party libraries, no need for UI other than testing project.
Programmer needs to be able to communicate in English.
A screen sharing session may be required to discuss project details.