Newsletter Design based upon old-style newspaper
I am a small business owner that owns a pet supply company and I am looking at having a newsletter created for me. I do not want to do an email newsletter, so I definitely want a truly professional look and feel.
I will want to be able to save the file as pdf, so that the file can be uploaded for download, emailed and/or turned into a flip style newsletter.
I have Adobe Master Collection CS5, that has InDesign 5 and I am still learning the software, but I want to be able in the future to edit future newsletters.
I would like the look and feel of a newspaper. I will ask for your expertise, if you suggest that the layout should be single page format or dual page (as in the template) and should the size 8.5x11 or A4.
I will want to call it the "My Company" Gazette. I want to be able to put my logo and possibly a watermark of my favicon (your suggestion first page and/or all). In addition, if you could suggest layout that would help me to help you.
Below are some decent examples of of what I am trying to describe, but these samples need modifications.
Here are links to some samples:
- Collaborate with team members to understand business and user requirements
- Translate requirements into highly engaging and compelling design concepts
- Effectively conceptualize, design and create high-quality visuals in a variety of digital formats
- Communicate design strategy and rationale to stakeholders
- Handle multiple projects and deliver results in a timely manner
- Contribute suggestions or ideas to improve branding and messaging
- Compelling portfolio that demonstrates elegant and innovative visual design
- Ability to work with constructive criticism as well as adhere to deadlines
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred