Php/MySQL Back-end Work. OOP Needed.
Website project for large rug manufacture. Website has dynamic pages which display rug information.
This is a very basic website with a simple admin.
Looking for an individual with strong PHP knowledge. Website is built using OOP so this is a must. EzSQL is also used for handling all SQL queries. I will also need a csv file upload feature to add many products at once. Knowledge of how to pull csv info an populate to database is needed.
- Review overall structure of website back-end an make any performance adjustments that are necessary.
- Perform coding for .CSV file upload that will take data and place into MySQL database.
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with me to fix bugs with rapid turnaround.
- Updates to current code to to enhance performance.
- Updates to PHP code which include:
---- Session based alert messages (successfully saved, updated, etc)
---- jQuery + AJAX page auto refresh upon dropdown selections (rug color, size, etc.)
---- Product search page which pulls from rugsDB
---- Multiple category selection for rug color, ex: blue, red, black, to be stored in DB.
- Programming language(s): PHP
- Additional skills: HTML, CSS, jQuery, AJAX, MySQL
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills with phone availability
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred