Design PCB, Schematic docs/files for embedded system
I am a coder, not a maker. I need someone to give me a good bid on this project and can stay with us for quite some time as we grow.
Phase 1 of our project is complete. Phase 2 will be getting the ePlug explainer video produced by way of crowdfunding, starting next week. Phase 3 is your job. Phase 4 will be the actual mass-production of the ePlug (4 models: @SWITCH @OUTLET @BED @OUTDOOR).
You will produce all of the files and documents needed for the manufacturer of the mass-production version.
In the ePlug Whitepaper (http://kencode.de/projects/ePlug/ePlug-Whitepaper.pdf),
see the chart below section 2.5, entitled "ePlug Models & Features".
The circuit board that you design must:
1. BE AS SMALL AS POSSIBLE, like the VoCore (vocore.io)
2. fit inside of ANY electrical outlet, european to start
3. fit inside of ANY light switch, european to start
4. have on-board wifi 802.11a/n/s/ac/ad
5. run debian linux, arch arm linux or puppy linux
6. act as a meshnet router
7. act as a node
8. can bridge its meshnet conection with the backhaul, home wifi router if found
9. Real Time Clock that can sync with internet time servers
10. Programmable "appliance" Timer; circuit interrupt for 240v - 110v systems
11. can support 128GB filesystem (similar to microsd card memory)
12. NO microsd card slot is necessary
13. 1 or two motion sensor(s) that can cover 180 degrees, ie: along a wall
14. 1 light sensor
15. 10 dimmable led's, 6 warm white, 4 red. MAYBE LESS IF THE LIGHT OUTPUT IS SUFFICIENT
16. 2 usb3 ports for recharging tablets and smartphones, able to connect a nas drive (@bed model only)
17. 1 touch sensor on top of faceplate (@bed model only)
18. wire that connects the faceplate to the pcb must be rugged
19. 1 temperature sensor
20. 1 water tight plug to connect an external antenna (@outdoor model only)
21. I will need to be able to make config changes to the hardware and software via my tablet, over wifi.
22. it gets its power through the 220/110 service, through the circuit interrupt
Let me know if you would like to skype with me on this, thank you :)