Elance is the premier site that hundreds of thousands of employers and contractors use to get work done online.
The scope of these projects is long term and the successful candidates will be engaged every week, full time, 40 hours/week on exciting new development.
These are the skills you must demonstrate expertise in:
- PHP 5
- Symfony Framework
- Oracle DB, MySQL, MongoDB
Candidates must also be able to:
- work independently and with minimal supervision
- communicate frequently and effectively
- follow project management processes (e.g., develop milestones, update tasks completed, review open bugs)
- to work long hours to meet demanding project deadlines
- pay exact attention to visual details (e.g., no spelling errors, no misalignment of buttons)
- define and execute unit test cases before delivering the code to QA
The developer must use the Elance Tracker to track hours and though he/she can work from any country/time zone, the developer must be available online between 9am-12Noon or 3pm-6pm Pacific Time on workdays so that there are at least 3 hours where the Elance team in California will overlap in work hours. Finally, the developer must be fluent in English, both written and orally.
The selection process will include an Elance specific written programming test and online technical interview.
Interested candidates should submit an up-to-date resume/CV as part of the proposal.