SQL Server -> Oracle migration (T-SQL-> PL/SQL )
We need to convert the structure of an existing SQL Server 2008 Database into equivalent structure in Oracle 11g R2. Existing structure consists of 24 tables, 12 views, 6 functions , 6 triggers and 10 stored procedures.
We are looking for someone with proven experience to finish the migration part of the project in a few days, and after that we need him to be available for troubleshooting in case of finding problems in a period of 1 week tests.
· Oracle SQL, PL/SQL (triggers, procedures, functions and packages) and SQL Loader experience.
· In depth knowledge of PL/SQL for Oracle 11g and Oracle 11g administration
· Good knowledge of Oracle SQL / PL SQL query plan analysis/tuning, contention/locking analysis and tuning
· In depth knoledge ofT-SQL for Microsoft SQL Server 2008
· Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve data, system issues and performance issues.