Create Plugin to Integrate ShrinkTheWeb with Pligg
If you are very familiar with Pligg and PHP, then we are looking for you to integrate ShrinkTheWeb's sample code into Pligg (via plugin).
1. Build a Pligg module or plugin that allows admins to easily display a screenshot wherever they need it. Match the features (such as cache days, size of screenshot, etc) that are found in our WP plugin*.
2. Support the following PRO features: Refresh On-demand, Full-size captures, Custom size captures, Inside Pages
3. Use the STW Account API (sample code available) to retrieve the STW account's permissions for a given user. Use those permissions to show/hide permissions-based features.
5. Include debugging info (request sent vs xml response from STW) and a way to clear the error/debug logs.
6. Include a way to clear the thumbnail cache (to start over) and a separate way to clear "Error conditions" (simply delete a few files, such as no_response.jpg, in the cache directory).
We will provide a hosting account for staging, if necessary.
STW Sample Code: http://www.shrinktheweb.com/uploads/stw-php-sample.zip
*WP Plugin (for comparison): http://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/shrinktheweb-website-preview-plugin.2.1.zip
PLIGG FORUM: Here is a forum thread that talks about integrating ShrinkTheWeb (and some competitors) into the .tpl files using STW's embedded method. It may shed some light on how easy that would be, but we want to integrate in a way that gives the user more control over features, without having to edit code. So this requires the STW "Advanced Method API" and some sort of back-end control panel (similar to our WP plugin).
Please do not call, skype, or email regarding this project. Any attempt to reach us outside of Elance will result in immediate disqualification.