Energy Field Related Publications - Hourly
Compile a list of newsletters, publications, and social media groups likely to be read by employees of ExxonMobil, Shell Oil, and Lyondell, as well as their refineries, larger affiliates or joint ventures (e.g. LyondellBassell), located in Houston, TX, that should be considered as a possible place for placing articles or advertisements related to preparing for retirement. This list should include both industry as well as local or targeted newsletters, publications, and social media groups. Conferences and associations that produce related publications should also be considered.
The demographics of the readership should include a strong cohort of workers that are 50 or older and make at least $100,000 per year.
For example, a newsletter published by a Houston-based networking group of pipe designers should be included on the list. A LinkedIN group of employees of the Shell Deer Park refinery should be included in the list. A list that includes only generic industry newsletters and publications will not be considered completion of this project.
The list should specifically note the following:
• The name of the publication
• Contact information for article submission and/or advertising
• The target demographic
• The type of publication e.g. local newsletter, industry newsletter, magazine, trade show program, LinkedIN group, Yahoo group etc.
• The readership or membership size and how determined e.g. estimated, published, not discernable. Also, what portion of the readership is likely to fit the 50+ and $100,000 demographic.
• Whether the publication or group is open to submission of articles by outside groups. In other words, publications that don't allow submission of articles should be included on the list so it is known to have been researched but the inability to submit articles should also be noted.
• Whether the subscription list is available for purchase for marketing purposes
In other words, we would like a good list of places to consider for article submission and/or advertising for our Houston-based financial services firm that would target our energy-related, 50+, $100,000 demographic.