Python MongoDB Developer
Illico Hodes is seeking a highly motivated web developer with good analytical abilities coupled with a strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
We are looking for developers passionate about:
* Python and the Zen
* Modular, Object Oriented Design & MVC Architecture
* HTML5/CSS3/JS, Web Standards, Twitter Bootstrap, jQuery
Bonus Points™ for experience with the following:
* Existing Python Web Frameworks (Django, Flask, &c.)
* MongoDB Aggregation Queries
* HTML Scraping & Networked RPC Mechanisms (SOAP, ICE, &c.)
* (Gentoo) Linux & Shell Scripting
* Git + Git Flow
* Nginx + NHPM
* Technical Documentation & Unit/Integration Testing
* Analysis & Troubleshooting
* Good analytical abilities, coupled with a strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
Candidates should be experienced with modern web application development practices and possess at least intermediate Python skills. (You should know what the GIL is, why it's important, and have at least a rough idea of appropriate uses for metaclasses.)
You may be tasked with any of the following, based on experience or specialty:
* Coordination with support agents to identify and resolve technical issues.
* Participation in team-driven analysis and problem-solving.
* Development of data-driven application features meeting technical and functional specifications.
* Implementation of business intelligence and analytics tools.
* Systems performance analysis and tuning activities with data systems.
# About Illico Hodes
Serving human resources' professionals for more than 2 decades, reinventing ourselves. As a recruitment marketing tech firm, we are constantly reflecting on ways to improve and transform the landscape, creating sustainable solutions. We believe and live the Zen of Python.