Earn up to $51 per customer in three easy steps:
on your website
visitors sign up on Elance
- Free Job Posting – $1
- Free Job Poster adds a verified credit card – $50*
- Premium Job Posting – $50*
- Repeat Job Posting – $5 (*Job post value must be $100 or greater)
- Free Provider Membership – $1
- Paid Provider Membership – $5
Once you join our Affiliate Program, you will have access to a wide range of marketing materials to help you promote Elance and earn money. Below are a few samples of what you can expect:
- Hire the Best Freelancers on Elance. Post Your Job Today.
- Hire top Developers and Programmers on Elance.
- Looking for work? Signup on Elance. Get Started Today.
To become an Elance affiliate, first submit an application. Once your application is approved, you will have access to text links and banner ads that you can place on your website. When your website visitors click on any of those links, they will be redirected to Elance. If the traffic that you refer posts a job or signs up as a provider, you will receive money for introducing them to Elance.
Ideally, your website is geared toward an audience that would be interested in what Elance has to offer (i.e., small to medium sized businesses, entrepreneurs, startups, productivity tips and tools, etc.) However, all websites are welcome to submit an application as long as the website does not promote illegal activities, pornography, or engage in any deceptive practices, spyware/malware or "cookie stuffing." There are no traffic minimums.
All affiliate payments are tracked and managed by Commission Junction. You have the option to choose from three payment methods: wire, check or PayPal. Payment will occur on the 10th of each month for previous month's referrals. A $100 threshold is required for a wire transfer or check.
If you have any questions, please contact us at .
Elance is the world's leading platform for online employment – used by both employers looking to hire and job-seekers looking for work.
Typical employers are:
- Marketing, IT, Sales, Customer Service and Finance Managers who want to hire as needed
- Entrepreneurial start-ups looking to launch innovative businesses without overhead
- Small-to-medium businesses (SMB) who need to get work done without making a full-time hire
Typical job-seekers are:
- Freelancers, Work-at-Home Professionals, Contractors and Consulting Firms
- IT and Web Programmers, Designers, Writers, Translators, Marketers, and more
- Mobile Application Development: iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry
- Creative Development: Graphic Design, Logo Design, Website Design
- Writing: Articles, Web Content, Blogs, Copywriting, Translation
- Marketing: SEM, SEO, Lead Generation, Social Media, Telemarketing, Sales
Today over 500,000 businesses and 2 million freelancers use Elance in 170+ countries.
Innovative global enterprises, small businesses and start-ups tap into the Elance talent pool, building teams from software engineers, application developers and web and graphic designers to copywriters, market researchers, data scientists, social media markets, customer service agents and other business professionals.
More than 1 million freelance jobs are completed through Elance annually.
Headquartered in Mountain View, California and Oslo, Norway, Elance is a privately-held company.
Contact us at .