Windows 8 Webinar: 8 Reasons To Join In.e_darrellj | Apr 11, 2013
We’re really excited to co-sponsor an informative webinar with the Microsoft team, “Building Awesome Windows 8 Apps using Azure Cloud Services.”
If you’re a programmer on Elance, here’s why you should RSVP now and join us for the online event on Tuesday, April 23 at 11:00 (PST):
1. Learn great new skills sure to help you earn more Microsoft-based jobs on Elance.
2. Get the latest scoop on developing mobile apps for the cloud using the Windows Azure Services Platform.
3. Be part of the excitement for the growing world of Microsoft 8 products and services.
4. Hear from presenter Brian Hitney, Microsoft Technology Evangelist.
5. Gain insights from Ved Sinha, Elance VP of Category Management.
6. Participate in a Q&A session with Brian, Ved and fellow Elancers.
7. Be among the privileged few to grab a seat for this valuable webinar, as space is limited.
8. Learn great new skills sure to help you earn more Microsoft-based jobs on Elance (yes, it’s the same as #1 but worth repeating).
Register now and join us for the live webinar. If you can’t be there in person, we will post the webinar later on the Elance webinar archives page.
Also, to make your presence known among those hiring for Microsoft jobs, be sure to join Elance’s Microsoft Certified Developers Group. It’s where clients start when looking for top professionals for Microsoft jobs. Once you’re a member of that distinguished group, you’re free to join other more-specialized Elance assemblies including our Windows Azure Experts Group, Windows Phone Experts Group and Windows 8 Experts Group.
And if you’re looking for more-concrete details on the webinar, here is the official description:
Come join us for this webcast as we explore Windows 8 App development and the cloud computing offerings in the Windows Azure Services Platform. Microsoft Technical Evangelist Brian Hitney will demonstrate his Windows 8 app and explain the process he used to leverage Windows Azure mobile back-end services. You will learn about and have an opportunity to ask questions about the Windows 8 development process and the key benefits of using Windows Azure backend services. We provide an overview of the components and services that make up the platform and the development environment for developing and deploying cloud-based applications. The webinar is also a great opportunity for businesses and online freelancers alike to explore the prospects of online freelance jobs for Windows 8 app development for the cloud.