PyQT programs to support HDF5 installation for scientific resesarch
1. Fix the Cut,Copy,Paste function to include Ctrl-X, Ctrl-V, and Ctrl-C
2. Change Cut/Copy/Paste behavior so the list doesn't collapse or cause excessive screen flicker.
3. Add 'Find Next', and (new) 'Find Previous' functionality.
4. Allow 'UoM' to be user-maintained and maintain referential integrity with items.
5. Remove 'Styles' from 'List' but user must still choose a styles for each item (hard-coded because it relates to fixed code in a different program).
6. Allow global renaming within 'UoM. (ie. change both in UoM list and all item occurences that use that item).
7. Add 'About' window.
(a) Include the program title (Props),
(b) the pre-release version (1.0 should be the first production release version, so start with 0.1 please),
(c) your name and contact info,
(d) my name and contact info,
(e) the version numbers for H5PY and NumPy
8. Use a single HDF5 to store all item data and another HDF5 file to store the UoM data. The location and exact names should be stored in an associated INI file like this...
9. Make it so the user can Close the default file and either create a New file (I will construct a default file) or Open an existing file.
10. Only existing files of the correct type can be opened (has a correctly defined header attribute -- more about this later).
11. The Page Setup function should allow the user to select a default printer, and (perhaps) adjust the page margins.
12. Before printing, the Print function should first prompt the user to choose:
(a) Full Report (fully expanded),
(b) Fixed Depth Report (user must specify a depth value),
(c) Current View Report (show items as folded or expanded based only on the current state),
(d) Current Branch Report (fully expanded from current location of cursor downward), and
(e) Selected Branch Report (fully expanded from selected items downward).
(I will create some report mockups for you to work from)