Save this Search
Sort by:
  • Posted Date
Posted: Within 3 days
Fixed Price: Less than $500   |  Posted: Oct 05, 2015  |  Ends: 22h, 46m  |   2 Proposals
I need help from a licensed CPA in providing recommendations on the best approach to file my personal federal taxes. The issue involves the clawback of a stock grant treated as wages in one year (2013 with federal income tax forms already filed), but rescinded in the following year. It was immediately vested. I have been given "unofficial" recommendations from my former employer's CPA, but believe this isn't in my best interest. I need to ask a few specific questions with regard to 2013 and 2014 forms to complete, documentation required, risk of audit, and any case history which might justify the filing method.
Category: Tax Services       
Skills: Tax Preparation, Accounting       
Preferred Location: United States

Sign in to view client's details.
| j****575
|    United States
Symbol Key
Payment method not yet verified
Payment verified
Purchased $1-$500
Purchased $500-$5,000
Purchased more than $5,000
You have already submitted a
proposal to this job