Save this Search
Sort by:
  • Posted Date
Fixed Price: Less than $500   |  Posted: 16h, 20m ago  |  Ends: 14d, 7h  |   4 Proposals
Need help ASAP!! I discovered that a friend of mine is going to a child custody hearing resulting from his divorce proceedings on Tuesday 5/5 without a lawyer. As this is VERY short notice I think the best way for me to help is to pay for an hour or two of someone's advise to help him. If you can spare some time, a little paid advice might go LONG way. Big thanks!!
Category: Family       
Skills: Family Law, child custody, divorce law       

Sign in to view client's details.
| i****ant
|    United States
Fixed Price: Not Sure   |  Posted: May 01, 2015  |  Ends: 3h, 59m  |   2 Proposals
I am a mediator in a case involving a divorced couple with one child, mother has physical custody (all Australian [Victoria] citizens), I would like to get answers to the following, According to local family law, etc. 1) What's the approx. child support a father will pay for one child if father's annual income is at 50k to 70k? 2) The father's main income is clergy tax free income, is fathers entire income (Including the Clergy tax free income) used to calculate child support? 3) (a) If the mother moves away with child from AU with the fathers consent is the father still obligated to pay child support? (b) Can father deduct from the child support, an amount equal to the child's traveling expenses (From US to Australia) paid for child to visit father in AU? 4) If both parents and child stay and live in Australia and mother is eligible and gets "Center Link" benefits from the Gov. does the father still have to pay full child support? (If the Center Link annual payments ...
Category: Family       
Skills: Family Law       
Preferred Location: Australia

Sign in to view client's details.
| s****ben
|    United States
Symbol Key
Payment method not yet verified
Payment verified
Purchased $1-$500
Purchased $500-$5,000
Purchased more than $5,000
You have already submitted a
proposal to this job