Save this Search
Sort by:
  • Posted Date
Time Left: Less than 7 days
Hourly Rate: Not Sure   |  Duration: Not Sure  |  Posted: Apr 18, 2015  |  Ends: 5d, 10h  |   7 Proposals
Hello I would need to go work offshore as a freelance, but the company who wants to hire me wants me to have a "freelance" company status, in order for me to invoice them for my services. I would need someone to help me do it. This company is in France, so i suppose that I have to register it there. I would therefore need an "expert-comptable" to help me create this status for me. Looking forward for your help. thanks Max
Category: Incorporation       
Skills: Corporate Law, Legal Consulting, Tax Law       

Sign in to view client's details.
| W****pay
|    France
Symbol Key
Payment method not yet verified
Payment verified
Purchased $1-$500
Purchased $500-$5,000
Purchased more than $5,000
You have already submitted a
proposal to this job