Save this Search
     
All Jobs  (22,885 results) 
Sort by:
  • Posted Date
Fixed Price: Not Sure   |  Posted: 12 minutes ago  |  Ends: 14d, 23h  |   0 Proposals
Property Solution Advisors, LLC is Broward County's premier real estate solutions company. We have been helping homeowners along with improving communities every city we work in. Through our extensive knowledge of the business and network of resources, we have the ability to directly purchase homes and make cash offers. We can create an extremely fast, and hassle-free transaction. In addition, we re-develop a large number of single family properties throughout the state with the intention of revitalizing communities. Our mission is to rejuvenate neighborhoods and increase the standard of living by improving the overall quality of housing for the residents. Candidates must possess the following skills: ? Must be proficient in U.S. English language (Spanish is a plus) ? Strong grammar, spelling and proof reading skills are a MUST ? Proficient research skills are IMPERATIVE ? Efficient communication required ? Materials must be delivered in a timely and consistent manner ? Add blog...
Category: E-books and Blogs       
Skills: Article Writing, Content Writing, Blogs       

T****ngs
 [?]
Sign in to view client's details.
| T****ngs
|    United States
Hourly Rate: Not Sure   |  Duration: Not Sure  |  Posted: 14 minutes ago  |  Ends: 14d, 23h  |   0 Proposals
I have a new website. I want to integrate paymentech/authorize.net into my website to collect payments. I need this done asap.
Category: Other IT & Programming       

s****ans
 [?]
Sign in to view client's details.
| s****ans
|    Australia
Fixed Price: $500 - $1,000   |  Posted: 14 minutes ago  |  Ends: 14d, 23h  |   0 Proposals
Hi all i am looking for a creative designer that can come up and create a brand new catalog for my company we will need 1: new creative design 2: Lifestyle product shots to make the catalog look WOW 3: speed please contact me if you feel you have these 3 Please send "catalogs" that you did in the past To confirm you read this please start with Hi coby Thank you
Category: Graphic Design       

D****ix1
 [?]
Sign in to view client's details.
| D****ix1
|    United States
Hourly Rate: Not Sure   |  Duration: Not Sure  |  Posted: 15 minutes ago  |  Ends: 2d, 23h  |   0 Proposals
I need a landing page designed/created using Unbounce. Please only apply for this job if you have hands-on experience designing high-converting landing pages using this platform. This is for a local business and I'll require 2 versions as I'll be A/B testing, one with a video the other without. You'll be provided with the text but only some images i.e. business logo, association logos and staff photos. I have kept the rate to hourly as I may require additional landing pages if you do an excellent job. Please though indicate a time-frame to complete the above in your proposal. In your reply please include the word 'lander' so I know you have read this job description.
Category: Graphic Design       

B****ems
 [?]
Sign in to view client's details.
| B****ems
|    Australia
Fixed Price: Less than $500   |  Posted: 15 minutes ago  |  Ends: 14d, 23h  |   0 Proposals
I have 16 pictures of orange extension cords I need some editing done on. The pictures have a black background that should be removed and turned to white so it looks like a stock photo. 5 of the 16 pictures have 2 cords side by side, the rest are single cords. Shown are pictures of an unedited and edited cord. I used gimp to edit the pictures last time. The black background seems to make the program work better so I will have black backgrounds on all 16 pictures. Number of images to be edited: 16
Category: Digital Image Editing       
Skills: Graphic Design, Photography, Adobe Photoshop       

M****ill
 [?]
Sign in to view client's details.
| M****ill
|    United States
Hourly Rate: More than $50 / hr   |  Duration: 1-3 months  |  Posted: 15 minutes ago  |  Ends: 29d, 23h  |   0 Proposals
We use a portfolio management application called Schwab Portfolio Center. We need someone to build SSRS reports that will extract data from the database in Schwab Portfolio Center and generate a statement for our clients.
Category: Software Application       
Skills: SQL       
Preferred Location: United States

t****hek
 [?]
Sign in to view client's details.
| t****hek
|    United States
Fixed Price: Less than $500   |  Posted: 16 minutes ago  |  Ends: 14d, 23h  |   0 Proposals
I'm looking for 4 individuals who will use their love of health, wellness and fitness to make some amazing social media marketing campaigns on instagram, twitter and Facebook or other popular social media sites.
Category: Viral Marketing       

T****uru
 [?]
Sign in to view client's details.
| T****uru
|    United States
Fixed Price: Less than $500   |  Posted: 16 minutes ago  |  Ends: 14d, 23h  |   0 Proposals
I need two different specialized cover letters. I will supply the resumes. One is an academic cover letter and the other is a project manager cover letter. I have academic profiles of departments i would like to pursue, so i can end that along to assist with cover letter. the cover letters really have to tell the story, need to be professional, a profession writer is needed. i only need a soft copy sent to me. i work on the apple mac and use MS office for the mac
Category: Resumes & Cover Letters       
Preferred Location: United States

t****md1
 [?]
Sign in to view client's details.
| t****md1 *
|    United States
Fixed Price: $500 or less   |  Posted: 17 minutes ago  |  Ends: 14d, 23h  |   0 Proposals
I have an old Application that I have been advised requires / uses SQLite 1.0.35.1 as it's underlying Database . . . Enclosed, herewith, I have the Setup/Install .EXE Application and the Associated PDF Explanatory File as provided by the Law Society. I have spoken to the Society - they have no further plans for development and provided the Application as Freeware to Legal Professionals here in Ireland - essentially, they have no issue with us trying to get it working again. This program was, obviously, written for x86 Windows XP it will no longer work on Windows 7.0 x64 I have been told that IT Guys have done "a little tweaking" and got it working but I have no idea where to begin. One of them told me "Download SQLite Version 1.0.35.1 Source Code ( Open Source / Freely Available ) and re-compile to run on Windows 7.0 x64 ? this will provide the environment within which the EPA will run." I have also included herewith a PDF showing the error currently being gene...
Category: Database Development       
Skills: PHP, SQLite Programming       

j****hea
 [?]
Sign in to view client's details.
| j****hea
|    Ireland
Fixed Price: $500 - $1,000   |  Posted: 17 minutes ago  |  Ends: 14d, 23h  |   0 Proposals
Job description: Migrate all content (articles, images, modules, etc...) from our current Joomla site (Version 1.5.14) to an updated Joomla site (Joomla! 3.4.1). The new site map is different than the old, but the content is largely the same. This project involves moving clean html into new articles in Joomla, pasting in meta descriptions for each article, applying the new style guide, embedding all the media and forms (jpegs, youtube videos, iframed google forms, etc), and carrying over all the internal and external links. The HTML is stored in text files, with all pages listed in a spreadsheet. The images, etc. will be collected from the live site on a page-by-page basis before uploading to the target new site site. Live current site: Joomla! 1.5.14   [obscured]  / Target new site: Joomla! 3.4.1   [obscured]  /
Category: Website Design       

j****nyc
 [?]
Sign in to view client's details.
| j****nyc
|    United States
Hourly Rate: Not Sure   |  Duration: Not Sure  |  Posted: 18 minutes ago  |  Ends: 14d, 23h  |   0 Proposals
Hello! We are creating a brand of beauty bath/shower scrub that will compete immediately on Amazon. The work will involve analyzing competitor product packaging (we will provide to you) and designing packaging for our product to effectively capture the market. We are attempting to push this product as a premium product within this niche. You should: Not only have a strong background in designing effective, "sellable" packaging, but also act as a consultant on our thoughts and ideas. We are not experts on package design and product labeling, so we expect you to be capable of determining what is or is not a good idea. You will have the ability to get as creative as you want. I cannot harp enough that we are creating a PREMIUM brand and our package should address this accordingly.
Category: Label & Package Design       

p****per
 [?]
Sign in to view client's details.
| p****per
|    United States
Fixed Price: $100 or less   |  Posted: 19 minutes ago  |  Ends: 14d, 23h  |   0 Proposals
We need to build an email list of NCAA Field Hockey Coaches. Through searching athletics website and web, you will need to find and complete the following tasks: 1. Find & inscribe Head Coach name 2. Find & inscribe Head Coach email We will only accept a 5% bounce rate. Total entries: 124
Category: Research       
Skills: Administrative Support, Data Entry, Research       

i****nza
 [?]
Sign in to view client's details.
| i****nza
|    Canada
Fixed Price: Less than $500   |  Posted: 19 minutes ago  |  Ends: 14d, 23h  |   0 Proposals
Our brand is called TenFed. Our logo is in sketch format (TF - attached) - we need to bring it to life and produce it in a digital format. Even adding a thick solid shadow might add to it. Or separate it with a gap. Could even have a gradient to fade the colour which would really enhance the T from the F. Those are just a few ideas but feel free to produce an option with it plain and simple as well. Looking for at least 3 options to choose from.
Category: Logos       

P****n12
 [?]
Sign in to view client's details.
| P****n12
|    Canada
Hourly Rate: $10 - $15 / hr   |  Duration: Not Sure  |  Posted: 20 minutes ago  |  Ends: 14d, 23h  |   0 Proposals
Greetings to all, I have a online personal training business. My aim is to sell 1000 packages per week. I am in need of some highly skilled SE and LANDING PAGE conversions. If you specialize in this please reach out. Thank you. Check us out at   [obscured]  -fitness.com for insight. Best, Cameron Ford
Category: Ad Campaigns       

A****rks
 [?]
Sign in to view client's details.
| A****rks
|    United States
Hourly Rate: $20 - $30 / hr   |  Duration: 1-2 weeks  |  Posted: 20 minutes ago  |  Ends: 14d, 23h  |   0 Proposals
Live Auction Raffle Website. A seller would post an item which would expire after 24 hours. During that time users could bet their money for a chance to get it. When the auction expires there's a random raffle to see who gets the item. The more money you put in the higher your chances are of winning. Example: User A puts in $90. User B puts in $10. The pot is $100 and User A has a 90% chance of winning while User B has a 10% chance of winning. Money could go to charity. Wondering if this would be considered gambling and illegal.
Category: Internet Law       

b****314
 [?]
Sign in to view client's details.
| b****314
|    United States
Fixed Price: Less than $500   |  Posted: 21 minutes ago  |  Ends: 14d, 23h  |   0 Proposals
Hello, Here is what I need: An ebook about Glutathoine. (5.000 Words) Hereīs a possible outline. You donīt have to use that exact outline but the book should cover these. - What exactly is "Glutathione" - What can happen in a glutathione deficiency - causes of low glutathione levels - Glutathione for health / anti-aging - Where is glutathione? (Food, etc.) - Glutathione as a dietary supplement (where, how, what, a side effect?) - What method of therapy is recommended as a dietary supplement? - a study ? - .... A native english speaking writer. If you don't have a good grasp on western english sentence structure please don't apply. Someone who can be a good researcher and preferably has some knowledge on that topic. Don't plagiarize. All books are run through plagscan and copyscape. They need to be 100 percent original. Timeliness - The faster you produce these (with quality) the more jobs you will get. This job will be recurring if you do a good job, as Iīm ...
Category: E-books and Blogs       

e****ter
 [?]
Sign in to view client's details.
| e****ter
|    Germany
Fixed Price: Not Sure   |  Posted: 21 minutes ago  |  Ends: 14d, 23h  |   1 Proposal
German to English translator urgently needed. Please bid your price for 1000 words. This time it will be very short translation, but if this is done well, more projects to come in near future.
Category: Translation       

L****ted
 [?]
Sign in to view client's details.
| L****ted
|    Finland
Hourly Rate: $10 - $15 / hr   |  Duration: Not Sure  |  Posted: 21 minutes ago  |  Ends: 14d, 23h  |   0 Proposals
We are seeking a social media marketing expert to help drive traffic to our small business (Weight loss clinic). We already have all accounts setup. We have a facebook and twitter page in addition ao an instagram and linked in and youtube channel but dont have the knowledge to optimize these into traffic so that we can convert new visitors to patients. We would like to also setup a hootsuite account so that we can managa all social media from one place moving forward. We also would like to increase engagement. We do several posts but need help ENGAGING our clients so that they are more responsive. We are looking to work with someone long term and are happy to pay a monthly fee long term if we can get RESULTS. We are interested in working with one elancer with a PROVEN history who can produce results. If results prove well, we have two other businesses we will utilize your serves for on an ongoing basis as well. Please only bid if you are confident you can increase traffic and help us ...
Category: Viral Marketing       

j****ley
 [?]
Sign in to view client's details.
| j****ley
|    United States
Hourly Rate: $20 - $30 / hr   |  Duration: 3-4 weeks  |  Posted: 22 minutes ago  |  Ends: 14d, 23h  |   0 Proposals
People would be able to post items to sell and users would bid money to win it. The more money you put in the higher your chances. Example: User 1 puts in $90. User 2 puts in $9. User 3 puts in $1. Total pot is $100, User 1 has a 90% chance of winning while User 2 has a 9% chance and User 3 has a 1% chance. It will be very similar to   [obscured]  / except with the option for users to post multiple items and be able to browse different items for sale.
Category: Web Programming       
Skills: MySQL Administration, HTML, PHP       

b****314
 [?]
Sign in to view client's details.
| b****314
|    United States
Fixed Price: $20 - $30   |  Posted: 22 minutes ago  |  Ends: 23h, 37m  |   0 Proposals
Hello, To help speed up my writing, I need an experienced researcher to collect accurate and sourced information for a skincare article I am writing. It is quick a rushed job, as I need the data by the 9 July latest. I basically need the benefits of the chosen ingredient with regards to acne. I then need some uses of the chosen ingredient in terms of topical application, noting the benefits of any additional ingredients used. Topic will be disclosed upon hire. Possibly much more work to come. Should take no more than 1 hour.
Category: Research       
Skills: Research       
Preferred Location: North America, Western Europe, Australia/Oceania

M****dia
 [?]
Sign in to view client's details.
| M****dia
|    United Kingdom
Fixed Price: $100 - $150   |  Posted: 22 minutes ago  |  Ends: 14d, 23h  |   0 Proposals
The modelled impellers are to be compared so as to ascertain which gives better homogenization using the solidworks flow simulation API automation, the fluid to be modelled is non-newtonian. Codes or macros are to be generated using SW API. All flow simulation should be called from the microsoft visual studio environment as a stand alone application. The temperature and velocity distribution plots are to be generated also.
Category: 3D Modelling       

p****geo
 [?]
Sign in to view client's details.
| p****geo
|    Nigeria
Fixed Price: Less than $500   |  Posted: 23 minutes ago  |  Ends: 14d, 23h  |   0 Proposals
Help create a business contract agreement form for a nutrition consulting company.must have experience
Category: Contracts       

e****uty
 [?]
Sign in to view client's details.
| e****uty
|    United States
Hourly Rate: Not Sure   |  Duration: Not Sure  |  Posted: 23 minutes ago  |  Ends: 14d, 23h  |   0 Proposals
Hi Sorry i've not been able to get back to you, you sent me an example of a PODCAST file a few days ago, it sounds good, however i want to get a theme tune that is upbeat/motivational etc, because when i have my shows edited I will keep the music consistent. I like the audio on the top line, that says 'motivational' do you have access to anything similar before we start the project?   [obscured]  /page/top_sellers
Category: Voice Talent       
Skills: Voice Acting, Voice Over, Voice Talent       

s****anx
 [?]
Sign in to view client's details.
| s****anx *
|    United Kingdom
Fixed Price: Not Sure   |  Posted: 23 minutes ago  |  Ends: 14d, 23h  |   0 Proposals
My name is Olga and I represent a GTA based real estate investment company poised for an aggressive growth in the upcoming year. Our company is looking for a motivated and consistent person possessing Canadian english (grammar and spelling) skills, able to conduct his/her own research in a timely manner. In this position, the manager will research and schedule at least 2 posts per week in Hootsuite for FaceBook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. In addition, the manager will send 30 new connection requests per week in LinkedIn; connect to at least 30 new relevant people, and remove unsuccessful connections on Twitter. The manager will report the progress back to us every week by filling a basic spreadsheet information. The examples of the posts we are looking for can be found here: 1. facebook.com/CTHomesllc 2. twitter.com/CTHomesLLC 3. Than Merrill on LinkedIn The only difference is that we are focused on the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) in Ontario, Canada and therefore all news should be relev...
Category: Other - Writing Services       
Skills: Content Writing, English       

a****mes
 [?]
Sign in to view client's details.
| a****mes
|    United States
Symbol Key
Payment method not yet verified
Payment verified
Purchased $1-$500
Purchased $500-$5,000
Purchased more than $5,000
You have already submitted a
proposal to this job