Save this Search
Sort by:
  • Posted Date
Fixed Price: $2,000 - $2,500   |  Posted: Apr 04, 2014  |  Ends: 2d, 17h  |   19 Proposals
1. Attendance and its tracking 2. Students and teachers complete profile 3. Groups inside a school (meaning classrooms) and option inside the classroom should have (a) classroom docs (pdf/jpeg etc) for all parents in that classroom (b) Group emails with attachments and texting option (c) Send picture/video gallery, (including image processing) (d) Classroom calendar events and reminders 4. Text messaging option (a) School level, classroom level and individual level 6. School and classroom calendar 7. Grades and report card 8. Homework and assignments 9. Payment (paypal/credit card) 10. An option for teacher for quick observe and assessment notes taking with voice-to-text option using native. On (tablet + phone), (android + IOS) + corresponding website (gets updated real time). Includes graphics design, Server coding
Category: Mobile Applications       
Skills: Android, PHP, Objective-C, iOS, Eclipse       

Sign in to view client's details.
| g****amu
|    United States
Hourly Rate: Not Sure   |  Duration: Not Sure  |  Posted: Mar 12, 2014  |  Ends: 23h, 35m  |   8 Proposals
We're hiring for long term cooperation an OOP Python developer of end-user level API, server and client applications for our project. Job description: Applied API, server and client management tools cli applications and functional tests applications developer. The APIs development jobs include abstractions levels: - the network transport with usage of MOM-based transports and messaging libraries like ZMQ, - the application applied algorithms, - the user applied interfaces and application framework. More detailed information about the APIs structure see at here. Required skills: - python 2.x ? strong. - pydev ? good (Eclipse IDE is preferred) - OOP ? strong. - Unit-tests ? strong, - Structured data formats usage, like json and xml ? strong. - Network messaging libraries like zmq ? good. - Development process tools like BT(Mantis), Versioning (svn, git) ? strong. - Development documenting like UML diagrams, doxygen, phpdoc ? good. - Linux scripting shell ? basic. - Streaming data pro...
Category: Software Application       
Skills: Java, PHP, Python       

Sign in to view client's details.
| e****ems
Hourly Rate: $12 - $20 / hr   |  Duration: 4-6 months  |  Posted: Feb 04, 2014  |  Ends: 5h, 29m  |   17 Proposals
We are a large web retailer that you have never heard of. The programming project I am posting here will have to do with selling on the web, ordering from suppliers, invoicing, item tracking, CRM, etc. I will only accept applications from individual developers. No companies. No groups. No project managers. If you yourself cannot code, do not apply. The scope of work is complex, but nothing that a seasoned PHP web programmer won't be able to complete. On average, about 25% of the work will be HTML, CSS and jQuery/Javascript, leaving about 75% of the programming in PHP 5.3 and MySQL. We work in a collaborative work environment. For this reason a lot of communication is required. Skype video and voice calls are required multiple times a week. Teamviewer version is required for screen sharing. Availability during my working hours is mandatory. I am online everyday from 08:00-06:00 (UTC-05:00). You do not have to be available for my entire day, but you MUST BE ONLINE AND AVAILABLE FOR...
Category: Web Programming       
Skills: jQuery, HTML5, PHP5, MySQL Programming       

Sign in to view client's details.
| L****ve1
|    United States
Symbol Key
Payment method not yet verified
Payment verified
Purchased $1-$500
Purchased $500-$5,000
Purchased more than $5,000
You have already submitted a
proposal to this job