Save this Search
     
Sort by:
  • Posted Date
Financial Planning
Fixed Price: Less than $500   |  Posted: Mar 01, 2015  |  Ends: 5d, 21h  |   3 Proposals
I am self-employed and having a very difficult time simplifying my financial life in terms of my cash flow In (to a PayPal account) and having it go Out to specific accounts (checking, savings, retirement, stocks) automatically. I have various checking, savings, Roth IRA, Roth 401k, Stocks and investment accounts and am feeling overwhelmed and find myself spending more than what comes in. I bring in a decent amount of money as a self-employed business owner, but I am not saving/investing nearly enough money as I should. I need someone who is a CFP or expert in personal finance and/or account/financial logistics of managing income/expenses/investments/savings. I want to utilize my accounts efficiently and make investing, saving and paying for bills/expenses more simplified and automated/forced so I don't have to think twice about it. I do not get a 'paycheck' as I'm self-employed and my income comes in about 70% via online purchases ? through PayPal, and the other 30% is received via c...
Category: Financial Planning       
Preferred Location: North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe

d****cka
 [?]
Sign in to view client's details.
| d****cka
|    United States
Symbol Key
Payment method not yet verified
Payment verified
Purchased $1-$500
Purchased $500-$5,000
Purchased more than $5,000
You have already submitted a
proposal to this job