Save this Search
Sort by:
  • Posted Date
Posted: Within 24 hours
Hourly Rate: Not Sure   |  Duration: Not Sure  |  Posted: 8h, 12m ago  |  Ends: 14d, 15h  |   9 Proposals
I have an existing NC LLC. I am looking to issues non controlling ownership shares to individuals. Can you help me do so?
Category: Business and Corporate       

Sign in to view client's details.
| f****301
|    United States
Hourly Rate: Not Sure   |  Duration: Not Sure  |  Posted: 21h, 34m ago  |  Ends: 1d, 2h  |   3 Proposals
Hi, Greetings to you!. I am looking for Corporate Lawyer or Paralegal, who can help to fix the NY Foreign Corporation Issues. l can list few issues like helping to change the company to foreign corp or LLC, open a bank account, transfer of shares to the real owner and few more issues. ** I hired a lawyer through elance, but he never completed and met his milestone date, so I am reposting it.** If your available 100%, please bid for this project. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks
Category: Business and Corporate       
Preferred Location: North America

Sign in to view client's details.
| l****005
|    United States
Symbol Key
Payment method not yet verified
Payment verified
Purchased $1-$500
Purchased $500-$5,000
Purchased more than $5,000
You have already submitted a
proposal to this job