Save this Search
Sort by:
  • Posted Date
Time Left: Less than 24 hours
Fixed Price: Less than $500   |  Posted: Feb 23, 2015  |  Ends: 19h, 40m  |   2 Proposals
We are a US (Deleware) registered company, and currently have a contractor, based in Alberta, Canada. She is paid from the US, but doesn't pay any US taxes. She has been responsible for her own taxation obligations thus far. What we need to know is: ? Is it better for her to remain a contractor? ? If she remains a contractor, do we withhold tax on her behalf? ? If we convert her to an employee, what do we need to deduct? ? What other entitlements do we need to be aware of? ? What do we need to get set up on the Canada Revenue portal to action any payments that we need to? ? What other obligations and risks are we opening ourselves up for having her as an employee. ? Are there any significant benefits for her to remain a contractor (claiming home office equipment etc). You will need to provide references within legislation for advice you provide.
Category: Tax Services       
Preferred Location: Canada

Sign in to view client's details.
| P****neo
|    United States
Symbol Key
Payment method not yet verified
Payment verified
Purchased $1-$500
Purchased $500-$5,000
Purchased more than $5,000
You have already submitted a
proposal to this job