Save this Search

All JobsInvestment ResearchLegal

 1 result  
Sort by:
  • Posted Date
Fixed Price: Not Sure   |  Posted: Apr 15, 2014  |  Ends: 12d, 2h  |   3 Proposals
I am looking for having a legal permit to continue run my startup. I started up an online business and filled an LLC in California during my OPT - the one year practical training period for graduate students on F1 visa. As the expiration day is approaching, I am looking for options to legally run the business. I did few researches and found the following: E-2 visa: would not be possible as my country, Saudi Arabia, is not listed with the treaty countries. EB-5 visa: requires a lot of investment that I don't currently have. EB-2 visa (Advanced Degree Professional): seems the most promising! I have some of the requirements, but how easy to consider it? Be passive in my investment: not really sure to what extent! I will need to manage the business, although it is an online platform that connects students with tutors and deducts a portion for each transaction of money sent between them. On a separate note, my wife will be still going to a school here so in the worst case scenario I wi...
Category: Immigration       
Skills: Immigration Law       
Preferred Location: United States

Sign in to view client's details.
| m****a13
|    United States
Symbol Key
Payment method not yet verified
Payment verified
Purchased $1-$500
Purchased $500-$5,000
Purchased more than $5,000
You have already submitted a
proposal to this job