Save this Search

All JobsLicensingLegalOther - Legal

 (2 results)  
Sort by:
  • Posted Date
Other - Legal
Hourly Rate: Not Sure   |  Duration: Not Sure  |  Posted: May 15, 2015  |  Ends: 5d, 9h  |   12 Proposals
I am interested in starting a independent clothing co. I need to search and trademark the brand name as well as the company. I need legal assistance on creating the llc, copyrighting the name and trademarking and registering the brand nationally. This would be a U.S. based company but would also be interested in selling goods outside the U.S. and would need legal guidance in that regard as well.
Category: Other - Legal       

Sign in to view client's details.
| w****247
|    United States
Fixed Price: Less than $500   |  Posted: May 08, 2015  |  Ends: 13d, 4h  |   4 Proposals
I need a lawyer who is knowledgeable on Private Equity setup to help me to set up our private equity.I have all documents needed to setup our PE ready to go but need guidance and final review on our setup process and documents so that everything will be right and smooth.
Category: Other - Legal       
Preferred Location: United States

Sign in to view client's details.
| r****801
|    United States
Symbol Key
Payment method not yet verified
Payment verified
Purchased $1-$500
Purchased $500-$5,000
Purchased more than $5,000
You have already submitted a
proposal to this job