Save this Search

All JobsLicensingLegalPayment Verified

 (9 results)  
Sort by:
  • Posted Date
Payment Verified
Hourly Rate: Not Sure   |  Duration: Not Sure  |  Posted: 1h, 5m ago  |  Ends: 14d, 22h  |   0 Proposals
Looking for an attorney that has knowledge regarding state to state laws, licensing requirements, disclaimers, etc in the tele-health space. Need assistance with disclaimers as well as privacy policy wording and review of documents.
Category: Internet Law       

Sign in to view client's details.
| s****si2
|    United States
Fixed Price: Not Sure   |  Posted: 13h, 33m ago  |  Ends: 14d, 10h  |   0 Proposals
we need a french based lawyer only bid if you are french based and have a practicing license and are able to deal right away.
Category: Family       
Skills: Family Law       
Preferred Location: France

Sign in to view client's details.
| w****dev
|    United Kingdom
Fixed Price: Less than $500   |  Posted: Oct 05, 2015  |  Ends: 13d, 17h  |   0 Proposals
Hello, We are starting a mobile billboard company and looking to get all the permits for our state and city Illinois and all the surrounding citys around Chicago, Naperville, Aurora. if any permits are required we need your help filling out the paper work and sending it to the correct government body for approval. our company will be using billboards on our cars and trucks they will be digital billboards. Thanks
Category: Other Legal Services       
Skills: Legal Consulting, Legal Research, Licensing       

Sign in to view client's details.
| s****500
|    United States
Fixed Price: Less than $500   |  Posted: Oct 03, 2015  |  Ends: 4d, 1h  |   4 Proposals
Need research performed to find a legal way to buy things for cash to resell without a pawn or second hand dealer license in the state of Connecticut. More info can be viewed here:   [obscured]  /2012/sup/chap409.htm Items bought would be clothing, electronics, cell phones, etc. Items would be resold online, and possibly offline (if legal). Want to avoid legal ramifications for this and any other general advice or recommendations would be welcome. Looking for someone to green light this and minimize potential legal complications. Also need an adequate legal defense. Unsure if this law is actually enforced. From research could only find one instance of a business knowingly fencing stolen goods and getting charged for breaking this law. It is a possibility the license law only applies to retail businesses buying and then selling in a shop. This may not apply to a home business of buying items for cash, and then reselling online and shipping to other states. Perhaps a possib...
Category: Patent, Copyright and...       

Sign in to view client's details.
| s****123
|    United States
Fixed Price: Less than $500   |  Posted: Oct 03, 2015  |  Ends: 12d, 0h  |   13 Proposals
Hello, We are opening an electric bicycle retail shop in Northern NJ. We have general liability wavier statements for the rental and use of e-bikes. However, we need a more stringent statement that will be included in the sales agreement, as well as posted on our front counter regarding NJ state law and e-bike usage. Attached is a draft statement for this purpose. Ideally, we are looking for a licensed attorney (preferably licensed in NJ), to review and strengthen the statement legally before we publish. If simple enough, we may also need additional help in further improving our sales agreements and rental agreements. Grand opening of our new e-bike store is October 10th. This is a short-term project with a very short deadline. Thank you for your consideration. Derek
Category: Other - Legal       

Sign in to view client's details.
| d****ogy
|    United States
Hourly Rate: Not Sure   |  Duration: Not Sure  |  Posted: Oct 01, 2015  |  Ends: 10d, 6h  |   3 Proposals
I am looking for one or two attorneys to be local counsel for two matters, one pending in Miami-Dade and the other in Port St. Lucie. The matter in Miami-Dade concerns a breach of contract in a merchant receivables situation. The other matter in Port St. Lucie concerns a breach of lease agreement. In that case a default judgment was entered and we need to try to reinstate the case. In both cases, the expected work loan will depend on your experience/abilities. At minimum, we just need a Florida licensed attorney to meet the local counsel requirements for these cases and help walk us through Florida civil procedure. However, if you are able to draft the motions and take an active role in the cases, there's that opportunity. If you are interested, please include if you are interested in one or both cases.
Category: Litigation       

Sign in to view client's details.
| C****Law
|    United States
Hourly Rate: Not Sure   |  Duration: Not Sure  |  Posted: Sep 28, 2015  |  Ends: 7d, 7h  |   3 Proposals
Looking for assistance from CA licensed attorney. Car damaged in local car wash (windshield broken). Owner denied responsibility. Had repaired / insurance covered it (out $100 deductible). Local business has very bad Yelp reviews and this has happened before. Suggested that insurance company pursue it but they declined (primarily because of cost of litigation etc. - windshield cost $500 or so replacement). In any event, would like to pursue action against vendor - demand letter (which I anticipate they will not respond to) / then small claims action. Would like proposal for this - while I have the expertise - just do not have the time to pursue of late but do not want to let it drop. Obviously money is not object here but rather holding this "bad business" accountable as they appear to be harming our community. In any event, would like proposal for the following: Demand Letter Small Claims Action in Santa Cruz County (would pay expenses to fly up etc.) Thanks for ...
Category: Negligence       
Skills: Insurance Consulting, Litigation, Civil Law       

Sign in to view client's details.
| M****keO
|    United States
Fixed Price: $30 - $95   |  Posted: Aug 01, 2015  |  Ends: 24d, 13h  |   3 Proposals
Hello! :-) Thank you for considering our post! *************************************************************************** We're seeking a Philippines attorney or paralegal to: (*) review a Quit Claim Deed (Deed of Renunciation and Quit Claims), that I've prepared (I'm a licensed California attorney), to transfer a residence from a mother to her daughter in Davao; (*) advise if there are additional documents that must be filed along with the Quit Claim Deed, and, if so, what said documents are; (*) prepare aforesaid additional documents (if any); (*) advise on the process of registering the Quit Claim Deed in the Philippines. ******************************************************************************* Cheers! Damien
Category: Real Estate       
Skills: Paralegal Services, Real Estate Law       

Sign in to view client's details.
| D****544
|    United States
Symbol Key
Payment method not yet verified
Payment verified
Purchased $1-$500
Purchased $500-$5,000
Purchased more than $5,000
You have already submitted a
proposal to this job