Save this Search
     

All JobsMongoDBPosted: Within 24 hours

 (3 results)  
Sort by:
  • Posted Date
Posted: Within 24 hours
Fixed Price: $500 - $1,000   |  Posted: 11h, 53m ago  |  Ends: 14d, 12h  |   6 Proposals
This job is for the development of a restaurant guide using meteor.js and other related technologies (Node.js, MongoDB), etc. About 80% of the design is already completed. Design skills will be an asset to complete the other 20% of the design. This project will involve desktop and mobile versions of the site, iOS and Android apps, blog (wordpress), and email newsletter (mailchimp & mandrill). Please provide quote for this specific job, which is the desktop/mobile site. However, if you have the requisite skills to complete all the components, please provide a secondary quote for the entire project as I'd be happy for the entire project to be completed by the same person or team. Job description: Will require the site to be developed modularly so that the site is launched with basic features, and advanced features are added as they are developed. 1st module: --> front end -- show restaurant and user profiles --> admin area for restaurants -- to upload their info (images,...
Category: Web Programming       
Skills: Javascript, MongoDB, Node.js, Bootstrap, meteor.js       

8****dia
 [?]
Sign in to view client's details.
| 8****dia
|    Canada
Hourly Rate: $15 - $20 / hr   |  Duration: 3-4 weeks  |  Posted: 17h, 2m ago  |  Ends: 14d, 6h  |   13 Proposals
Hello ! please, have a look at the stack of the technologies and if you are strong in it - please ping me! Requirements arevery strong at nodeJS, angularJS, mongo
Category: Software Application       
Skills: MongoDB, AngularJS, nodeJS       

d****ich
 [?]
Sign in to view client's details.
| d****ich *
|    Poland
Symbol Key
Payment method not yet verified
Payment verified
Purchased $1-$500
Purchased $500-$5,000
Purchased more than $5,000
You have already submitted a
proposal to this job