Save this Search
     

All JobsProduct LiabilityLegal

 (4 results)  
Sort by:
  • Posted Date
Legal
Hourly Rate: $20 - $30 / hr   |  Duration: 1-2 weeks  |  Posted: 11h, 18m ago  |  Ends: 14d, 12h  |   2 Proposals
Live Auction Raffle Website. A seller would post an item which would expire after 24 hours. During that time users could bet their money for a chance to get it. When the auction expires there's a random raffle to see who gets the item. The more money you put in the higher your chances are of winning. Example: User A puts in $90. User B puts in $10. The pot is $100 and User A has a 90% chance of winning while User B has a 10% chance of winning. Money could go to charity. Wondering if this would be considered gambling and illegal.
Category: Internet Law       

b****314
 [?]
Sign in to view client's details.
| b****314
|    United States
Fixed Price: $500 - $1,000   |  Posted: Jul 02, 2015  |  Ends: 10d, 11h  |   8 Proposals
A so-called health guru in the marketplace of dietary supplements is arguably committing fraud on many levels; including the false labeling of her dietary supplements. I would like an attorney who knows the FDA required laws for product labeling and claims pertaining to health supplements to evaluate the labels and claims of her website and help me compile the findings so I may report these to the proper authorities.
Category: Other - Legal       

h****o22
 [?]
Sign in to view client's details.
| h****o22
|    United States
Fixed Price: Less than $500   |  Posted: Jun 26, 2015  |  Ends: 4d, 16h  |   2 Proposals
I purchase 2 "skid unit " Work Force housing trailers from a licensed contract in Williston North Dakota, with his professional endorsement they were''working " units in excellent condition. He was paid a 50k fee for the inspection and approval of these units that turned out to be substandard. I need assistance in fling a complaint with the contractors board and a law suit in efforts to recover a portion if not all of my consulting fee. Any suggestions for the professionals.
Category: Negligence       
Skills: Product Liability, Fraud Analysis       

m****tta
 [?]
Sign in to view client's details.
| m****tta
|    United States
Fixed Price: Not Sure   |  Posted: Jun 22, 2015  |  Ends: 5h, 41m  |   11 Proposals
I have been staying in this apartment complex since December 2008 with my wife and step-son. I'm not on the lease because my wife got this apartment while I was at work because we were moving. We received a notice on the door June 15th telling us we have until July 15th to vacate because of an unauthorized occupant. The unauthorized occupant is me. What happened is I had words with the assistant manager and now she's saying I'm an unauthorized occupant. Not only have I lived here since 2008 but she the Assistant Manager gave me a permanent parking pass and I pick up packages from the rent offices. If I'm an unauthorized occupant, why would they allow me to pick up federal mail and give an unauthorized occupant a permanent parking pass? The only reason she's doing this is because she and I had words and she's upset. Me going on the lease have never been a problem and my wife have signed seven lease contracts since we have been here. My wife even mentioned to the assistant mana...
Category: Landlord and Tenant       
Skills: Paralegal Services, Product Liability       

e****d14
 [?]
Sign in to view client's details.
| e****d14
|    United States
Symbol Key
Payment method not yet verified
Payment verified
Purchased $1-$500
Purchased $500-$5,000
Purchased more than $5,000
You have already submitted a
proposal to this job