Save this Search

All JobsResearchLegalPosted: Within 3 daysHiring Open

 (5 results)  
Sort by:
  • Posted Date
Hiring Open
Fixed Price: $1,000 - $5,000   |  Posted: 43 minutes ago  |  Ends: 14d, 23h  |   0 Proposals
Dear Elance worker, We are looking for a lawyer officially in position under European right regulation, from any country in EU. English speaking. + French or Dutch. Contact Mr LAPOUGE   [obscured]   Rgds Director .
Category: Patent, Copyright and...       
Preferred Location: Western Europe, Eastern Europe

Sign in to view client's details.
| p****rop
|    Switzerland
Hourly Rate: Not Sure   |  Duration: Not Sure  |  Posted: 16h, 35m ago  |  Ends: 14d, 7h  |   7 Proposals
Less than a week ago I was sold a car in supposedly working order and nothing wrong with it. I test drove vehicle before I purchased it and everything seemed OK. I purchased car and proceeded to drive home when check engine light came on. I immediate called dealership back to let them know what was going on. They said to bring it back and they would have they're shop take a look and fix it for me. They said changing the oil and replacing the catalytic converter would fix the problem. I picked it up and proceeded to drive home once again. Half way back the problem was still there. I've tried to contact them numerous times and no response I recently have had it diagnosed by a mechanic and they say the engine will need replaced. Also, I've researched they're reviews since then and it seems 9/10 also had bought lemons off of them. I understand where there is no warranty on this car. but they also left out vital information about the vehicle What I would like is to have a...
Category: Other - Legal       

Sign in to view client's details.
| j****eyn
|    United States
Fixed Price: $100 - $250   |  Posted: Jun 28, 2015  |  Ends: 12d, 23h  |   14 Proposals
My client has custody and child support concerns. He has a divorce decree from Oklahoma using Oklahoma child support calculations. His ex-wife moved (with court permission) to Illinois during the divorce, and now has lived there (with the child) for a few years. The Oklahoma court ruled that the case was to be moved to Illinois. my client has never set foot in Illinois since well before the divorce, nor have they appeared in any hearing nor filed a motion in illinois related to this case nor any other case. There was a hearing related to custody my client did not know about and did not attend, nor had an attoenry file a motion for this nor be present. 1) Does the case law and statute support the conclusion that my client has not established personal jurisdication in Illinois for the purposes of this custody and child support payment? 2) If the case law supports this conclusion, can my client file motions regarding child support and/or custody issues in the state where he currently r...
Category: Family       
Skills: Family Law, Legal Research       

Sign in to view client's details.
| s****239
|    United States
Hourly Rate: Not Sure   |  Duration: Not Sure  |  Posted: Jun 28, 2015  |  Ends: 12d, 12h  |   1 Proposal
I need someone to do some research to help me locate a person or their family. All i have at the moment is this persons name, their husbands name and where they were living (i dont believe they live at that address anymore). Very important that i find this person or a family member of that person. If you have access to Australian legal or other records that are not available to the general public, this may be helpful. I think this person may have passed away.
Category: Wills, Trusts and Estates       

Sign in to view client's details.
| E****a82
|    Australia
Symbol Key
Payment method not yet verified
Payment verified
Purchased $1-$500
Purchased $500-$5,000
Purchased more than $5,000
You have already submitted a
proposal to this job