Save this Search
Sort by:
  • Posted Date
Time Left: Less than 3 days
Fixed Price: Less than $500   |  Posted: Nov 17, 2015  |  Ends: 1d, 1h  |   5 Proposals
I am looking to complaint about criminal tax fraud to the IRS. I would like to file the proper forms. Please provide instructions and prepare the complaint. This relates to me being imputed S corp monies despite no disbursements or S corp status.
Category: Tax Law       
Skills: Tax Law       

Sign in to view client's details.
| t****ch2
|    United States
Symbol Key
Payment method not yet verified
Payment verified
Purchased $1-$500
Purchased $500-$5,000
Purchased more than $5,000
You have already submitted a
proposal to this job