Save this Search

All JobsTax LawPosted: Within 24 hours

 (4 results)  
Sort by:
  • Posted Date
Posted: Within 24 hours
Fixed Price: Not Sure   |  Posted: 19h, 37m ago  |  Ends: 14d, 4h  |   1 Proposal
I am in real estate and currently own 139 assets. Some are REO and some are non performing notes. The asset pool that I bought is non performing so naturally, most of the properties have tax liens, real estate tax liens or contractor liens on them. I currently have folders set up in dropbox for each asset. Each folder contains title on each property. I also have a spreadsheet with all of the assets listed. I am trying to determine net value of the assets and need someone to look at each title policy and determine the total dollar amount in liens that exist on each property and then enter that amount into a field on the master spreadsheet. Some of the properties may have already been sold for non payment of taxes. Things like this will also show up on title. So, I don't need a detailed summary of each title report. I need to look at my spreadsheet and in a glance know roughly what liens are against each asset. (besides the mortgage that I hold) - So, this can be accomplished b...
Category: Real Estate       

Sign in to view client's details.
| b****dea
|    United States
Fixed Price: Less than $500   |  Posted: 21h, 12m ago  |  Ends: 14d, 2h  |   8 Proposals
I have started a construction company and would like to talk to someone that knows a bit about running an scorp and doing the books and taxes for such business
Category: Accounting       
Skills: Tax Law, Accounting       

Sign in to view client's details.
| c****one
|    United States
Hourly Rate: $10 - $15 / hr   |  Duration: 7-9 months  |  Posted: 21h, 28m ago  |  Ends: 6d, 2h  |   2 Proposals
Looking for someone to help us file our business taxes and learn more about how running a business works with regards to taxes and finance. You must be familiar with U.S tax laws. Must do all of the accounting for us using either quickbooks or whatever software that is easy. Looking for someone to show us how to use that particular software throughout the process. Also need someone that has experience with Amazon seller central and extracting data from Amazon to quickbooks. We currently use quickbooks but might want to switch to Taxbot. You must be from the United States. Preferably from Texas. Thanks, McCoy&Mercier Job Description: We're looking for an Accountant to help with our business. Your responsibilities: - Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries - Document financial transactions by entering account information - Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents - Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and pr...
Category: Accounting       
Skills: Accounting       

Sign in to view client's details.
| m****ier
|    United States
Symbol Key
Payment method not yet verified
Payment verified
Purchased $1-$500
Purchased $500-$5,000
Purchased more than $5,000
You have already submitted a
proposal to this job