Save this Search

All JobsTrade LawPayment Verified

 (5 results)  
Sort by:
  • Posted Date
Payment Verified
Fixed Price: Not Sure   |  Posted: Sep 02, 2015  |  Ends: 5d, 8h  |   3 Proposals
Need help with applying for Form 6166 - Certification of U.S. Tax Residency. This is for a California based S-Corp.
Category: Tax Law       
Skills: Tax Law, Trade Law       

Sign in to view client's details.
| s****jee
|    United States
Fixed Price: $1,000 - $5,000   |  Posted: Sep 02, 2015  |  Ends: 12d, 18h  |   6 Proposals
Hi, I am an attorney licensed to practice in Pakistan. I am national of Pakistan. I have been advising US based clients for more than 4 years and have documentary proofs of drawing salaries from them. Is there any way that I can be eligible for subject visas as I have read in the following link that I can open up my office there and trade in legal services is permitted.   [obscured]  /publications/law_practice_today_home/law_practice_today_archive/january12/the-globalization-of-american-law-firms-a-quick-guide-to-attorney-immigration.html Anyone who can help will get some rewarding fees Best regard Yaser Masood
Category: Immigration       
Skills: Immigration Law       

Sign in to view client's details.
| H****yer *
|    Pakistan
Fixed Price: Not Sure   |  Posted: Aug 29, 2015  |  Ends: 8d, 19h  |   7 Proposals
hello, we are working on 3 projects 2 web apps and one mobile app, we want to trade mark them to protect, name, theme, logo...etc and make sure it legally belongs to us any firm can handle this internationally ? or locally here in UAE and the GCC, MENA region, kindly provide an explanation on how will this work regional wise and the cost that would come with it thank you
Category: Patent, Copyright and...       

Sign in to view client's details.
| t****ief
|    United Arab Emirates
Hourly Rate: More than $50 / hr   |  Duration: 1-2 weeks  |  Posted: Aug 28, 2015  |  Ends: 8d, 3h  |   6 Proposals
Looking for someone to help me assign at least 3 US patents and perhaps one Canadian patent from a corporation in Texas (which will be dissolved) to a newly created one in Missouri. The job is simply form completion and making sure the filings are correct. There may be some trademarks also involved.
Category: Patent, Copyright and...       
Skills: Patent Law, Trade Law       

Sign in to view client's details.
| J****man
|    United States
Fixed Price: Less than $500   |  Posted: Aug 23, 2015  |  Ends: 2d, 21h  |   11 Proposals
I am intending to start a company to brand, market, and sell vacuum insulated bottles. Prior to importing a bottle, I'd like to make sure it doesn't infringe on current products out there. I have two companies in mind. *****I've attached a case between Hydro Flask and 808hidr8. As exemplified in the document. I am concerned about design patent and trademark infringement. I would like to have research and a professional opinion as to whether my intended bottle infringes on any competitors product. As well as advice on what to change to make it non-infringing. I also would like to have my name analyzed for trademark probability, and filed for if it makes sense. Some links showing my area of concern:   [obscured]  /questions/13203/what-is-the-scope-of-us-d680-805-wide-mouth-flask/13205#13205   [obscured] ********This company is being sued for infringement on various cases. I want...
Category: Patent, Copyright and...       

Sign in to view client's details.
| D****zHI *
|    United States
Symbol Key
Payment method not yet verified
Payment verified
Purchased $1-$500
Purchased $500-$5,000
Purchased more than $5,000
You have already submitted a
proposal to this job