Save this Search
Sort by:
  • Posted Date
Payment Verified
Fixed Price: Not Sure   |  Posted: Jul 27, 2015  |  Ends: 11d, 9h  |   3 Proposals
I require a Japanese Ward Office Notification of Divorce decree to be translated into English. This is for a K1 Visa Application with the USCIS (United States Customs and Immigration Service). The translation MUST be certified. I will explain the specific certification procedure.... The USCIS is very particular about the form of the certification by the translator: The certification MUST read as follows: "Certification by Translator: I, (name of translator) certify that I am fluent and conversant in the English and Japanese languages, and that the above document is an accurate translation of the document attached entitled: (Name of Document)" The translator must then sign and date translation below this certification language AND the translator must provide their address. I will provide an exact model of the form of certification. I am a lawyer and will provide my name and address of law firm when the job is awarded. I am located in Massachusetts. If there is a concer...
Category: Translation       
Preferred Location: United States

Sign in to view client's details.
| M****est
|    United States
Fixed Price: $500 - $1,000   |  Posted: Jul 22, 2015  |  Ends: 5d, 19h  |   3 Proposals
Interpreters need for a 2-days Patient Support Conference in Singapore. Date: 15,16 Oct Languages needed, English to: Mandarin Korean Japanese Vietnamese Indonesian Thai Translation Booth will be provided. Only interpreters in Singapore need to apply. Thanks!
Category: Speeches       
Skills: English, Translation, Interpreter       
Preferred Location: Singapore

Sign in to view client's details.
| H****eSG
|    Singapore
Symbol Key
Payment method not yet verified
Payment verified
Purchased $1-$500
Purchased $500-$5,000
Purchased more than $5,000
You have already submitted a
proposal to this job