Internet Research Assistant
- Proficient at internet searches
- Basic Excel skills to enter company contact info
- Natural curiosity, enjoys the search "challenge"
- Organized with an attention to details to document information sources
- Given a list of companies, use internet search engines to develop a contact list (name, title, address, phone, email) of specific job titles. Sources of information include company websites, press releases, association membership lists, articles / quotes in newspaper & trade journal articles, networking sites, conference attendee lists, etc.
- Develop and maintain contact lists in Excel
- Save articles, documents and lists in Excel or Word for future reference