Build a podcast website with RSS feed
I am creating a website for a public interest podcast show I am starting, called The Exchange. I have purchased the domain www.TheExchangeShow.com.
I am hoping to model the look and links of the website off of the Happy Monday podcast, seen at http://www.happymondaypodcast.com/. I love how simple, beautiful, and intuitive that website is.
I have a few questions for those interested in building the site:
1. On what platform (Tumblr, WordPress, some other) do you plan to build the website?
2. When the site is completed, will the website be able to be viewed by entering the domain "www.TheExchangeShow.com" into any browser (rather than, say, "www.Tumblr.TheExchangeShow.com.)?
3. Am I correct in thinking that I'll need to share some of my interviews with you in order to begin to get them up online? The interviews are currently in Dropbox, and I can easily share them with you.
4. Once the website has been created, will you be able to provide me with step-by-step guidelines as to how I can continue to add new content (both the streaming podcast audio and the description of each show)?
5. Do you feel like you have the technical ability to model the website off the Happy Monday podcast's website?
Thanks very much for your interest. I look forward to hearing from you.