4+ years experience ruby on rails developer to support current team
Looking for an experienced ruby on rails individual developer to support existing ROR developer for an online gaming startup.
It is a 1-2 month project with varying workload ranging from a few hours a day to longer work hours on certain days. Payment will be made regularly based on hours of work tracked by elance WorkView tool.
We use bitbucket repository to keep version control and code tracking. The work is 60% completed, you will come in and work with existing engineer to speed up the development.
We will choose to work with freelancer based on hourly rate and elance reputation. The code you work on will be reviewed on a daily basis by our team.
- Good solid 4+ years of Ruby on rails experience
- Experience in rich social media integration on facebook, G+, twitter to implement functionality like shares, logins, comments, referrals, invites, friend activities etc
- Experience in implementing payment gateways
- Experience of working with big data and good knowledge of MySQL and knowledge of large databases like MongoDB (or Cassandra)
- Ability to work remotely with interactions on skype etc. Understand and work around strict timelines
- Ability to handle fast iterative development with multiple code deployments
Please note the following:
- Do not apply if you are an organization, we want to deal with an individual developers only.