"Words are a very powerful thing. They can make or break your product. Say the wrong things and no one will buy. Say the right things and interestingly enough you can sell just about anything!.."
“Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives - choice, not chance, determines your destiny.” - Aristotle
"The Writing Genie" is a creative and award-winning ghostwriting company with offices in Atlanta, New Jersey and head-quartered in Vancouver. We build your projects around systematically planned, meticulously researched, no-fluff or filler content. We craft the words that reflect your ideas, close your sale, and do the legwork for your branding. And YES every word is thoroughly scanned by an Editor before it leaves my desk because oops just does not cut it.
At "The Writing Genie" , we put big brand experience to work for companies of all sizes. We are a team of 3 professionals (Melissa -an award winning ghostwriter, Jenna- a superstar editing genie and Joe-a talented designer) and we love what we do because we do what we love! We believe in providing you with copy that is compelling, accurate that will make you stand out from your competition. We craft Words that STICK, WORK and that SELLS. We build brands that flourish and help Clients reach their goals using the power of words to express it better to SELL.
Customarily, when seeking a ghostwriter, you have two options: freelancer or company. Our unique position between a lone freelancer and a large company makes us the ultimate choice if you seek an extensive array of skills more than what a freelancer can offer, but still want the personalized, exclusive attention. You will have to communicate with only one person.
Yes, you will probably find writers who are cheaper than us. There will always be price differences in whatever business you are. Remember your investment in the project will pay off itself in time. "Cheap things are seldom good, and good things are seldom cheap". We realize that all businesses have different budgets, some without room for compromise. Yet, remember the old adage holds true - you get what you pay for. Given the quality of work and ROI, we truly believe that our writing fees are extremely affordable.
“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.” - William A. Foster
Professional ghostwriting needs specific acumen and expertise. Let us handle the project for you, and we guarantee you quicker and better results.
* Professional and RELIABLE
* FLAWLESS work that exceed expectations
* Over 300+ SUCCESSFUL Book Projects and still counting!
* Certified Award Winner with PROVEN experience
* PROMPT Communication and Weekly Updates.
* 100 % Satisfaction GUARANTEE
* VERIFIED Credentials & Testimonials
* Free LIFETIME Support
* Transparency and No Hidden Cost
* Rated Top 1% since 2008
* Proof of Success and References
* Best Selling Ghostwriting (Books/E-Books)
* Killer Sales Copy
* Powerful Press Releases
* Edit/Improvise existing Manuscript
* Marketing/Promoting your Book
* Stunning Design, Layout and Formatting your book
* Getting you Published from Idea to Book in Hand
* Publishing Support & Advice- $999
* Book Cover Design- Front, Back & Spine - $499
* Book Interior Design, Formatting and Layout- $499
* Book Editing & Proofreading- $1999
* Book Ghostwriting for 100 pages w phone support- $9999
* Book Ghostwriting for 100 pages- $4999
* Ghostwriting for 100 page eBook- $3999
* ISBN and Publishing- $999
* Book Marketing & Promotion - $1999
* Author Media Kit- $499
* Book Press release and Publicity- $999
* Support & Consultation - $250 an hour.
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."-Aristotle
Still on the fence, please get in touch via Elance and will gladly answer any questions you may have.
"University Centre Cezar Ritz"
MBA in Hospitality and tourism
St. Xaviers College
MA in Mass Communication
St . Stephens University
BA ( English )
2010 - Present
2010 - Present
Atlantic Publishing House
Freelance Creative Copywriter/ Journalist
1999 - Present
Freelance Sales CopyWriter
2010 - 2010
Head Content writer/ Copywriter
2005 - 2006
1999 - 2004
Number of Employees
* Payment is accepted in milestones as agreed in NDA (ONLY via Elance Escrow)
* As all professional ghostwriters do, I take a down-payment once the project is awarded
* Each project comes with a 110% satisfaction guarantee
* NDA/Confidentiality terms & agreement will be signed prior to each project
* $19,999 for a 300 page book with phone support.
* $4,999 for a 100 page book without phone support.
Please note, I do not work/accept projects involving:
* Adult/erotic or violence themes
* Spinning or rewriting
* Urgent/ASAP/Overnight Projects are refused unless PAID upfront
* Presently I am only taking on GHOSTWRITING projects (books, eBooks, memoirs etc.)
* Phone calls - Prepaid fee of $250 via Elance Escrow for 30 minute consultation
* I only take on a few, select projects every month so I can commit to the success of each project taken on
* The 100% RAVING reviews REPEATEDLY from EACH of my satisfied clients from over 500+ past projects on Elance (for over SIX continuous years), bears testimony to my quality and work ethics.
* As part of my commitment to client confidentiality agreement, you will not see any samples on my portfolio. However, please feel free to contact me (via Elance ) should you feel the need to see past samples and proof of success.
This is 2015, the rules of publishing have changed drastically. I have completed over 255+ books in 2008 -15 (right here on elance) and each of them has been a huge success. All my clients are repeats and referrals.
If you have any questions/clarifications please feel free to contact me via Elance Message Board.
I DO NOT communicate outside of Elance prior to the project being awarded.