Read More »
I am UX/UI designer - art director. I live in Berlin, Germany.
I have more than 10 years of experience, worked for many companies, American, Canadian, Egyptian, German companies.
I studied art direction diploma at Miami Ad school, Berlin one of the most famous schools in art direction and UX design.
My portfolio link: http://www.behance.net/amro-algarhy
Dec 17, 2015|Mobile Design|Private|Completed
Jul 31, 2015|Mobile Design|Private|Completed
Jun 6, 2015|Mobile Design|Private|Completed
Jun 6, 2015|Logos|Private|Completed
I do UX/UI Design and Art Direction.
As an UX Designer I can do:
- Take the idea from the first and make a complete research about it to know is it exist or not.
- Find the USP, reason to believe and value proposition.
- Study the target group and select personas.
- Find the competitors and the positive and negative points.
- Search for the last technology trends which we can use.
- Build the site-map.
- Build the object model.
- Create the user journeys to know the load of every single screen.
- Build the wireframes.
- Make dynamic demo from the wireframes to test the experience.
- Create a mood-board.
- Create a dictionary.
- Create the final designs in 2 steps.
- Create the landing page.
As an Art Director I can do:
- Make a research for the product to find the main target group.
- Create campaign ideas to promote for this product in different medias.
- Design these ideas as scribbles to present it or as a final designs.
- Design a final board for the campaign.
Please have a look on my Behance portfolio:
Read More »