Apr 19, 2013|$110|Web Programming|Completed|
We currently have a current website, but need refinement to the design and outlook. Please send in your quote and credentials.
The person required has to know designing. A must to know PHP, HTML and wordpress for the person to be able to design it.
Web development project type:
Redesign of a current work in progress
Skills: css, html, php, seo, wordpress
“We have to agree with one of their clients, Andrew.
We never suffered so much disaster after hiring Ratish fr 3G logic to design our website. It was horrendous experience dealing with him.
1. Ratish doesn't seem to understand English. He could not even follow simple instruction after we drew him diagrams after diagrams with instructions using English on a microsoft word. The funny thing he wanted us to sit with him on skype doing the website together when we already gave him clear instructions.
2. Ratish has timing problem. He made us waited for him for more than 1 hour when he clearly told us on skype that he would be back fr his lunch within half hour.
3. He failed to deliver the project within 2 weeks as promised. Even though after we told him about the changes on Day 3.
4. Ratish could not deliver our website to our satisfactory. His performance is very tardiness which on many occassions I had to be online with him till 2am Aust time.
5. They focused too much on payment. They kept harassing us for 100% payment when we have not seen Ratish's work on our server. Lucky we paid them only 50%. We were so shocked when we saw his final work on our server. He didn't make the site as a cms, but made the whole website so difficult that only a web designer who knows html, php scripts, etc would know how to change and manage the website. We had to hire someone to redo the whole website. Complete waste of our time and effort.
6. When Ratish first ftp his web design to our server, he completely wiped out our first original website. It is so obvious he doesn't know wordpress.
7. We find Ratish and his colleague Hemendra are revengeful and not ethical. When we sacked him/them, they went to our server to delete our whole website. They removed our new website not only once, but twice.
If anyone still want to hire 3G logic or Ratish after reading our negative feedback, we wish you best of luck dealing with Ratish. Will never recommend them to anyone. Ever!!!
“When she awarded the project to us, we agreed to make the site live only after 100% payment is released but after completing the site on our test server when we shown the same to her, she said she couldn”
Freelancer Feedback Comments for Client:
“When she awarded the project to us, we agreed to make the site live only after 100% payment is released but after completing the site on our test server when we shown the same to her, she said she couldn¿t release the 100% payment while only 50%. That was the point the problems started from. We kept stuck to our agreement for release of 100% payment after completion of the site on our test server and said no to make the site live until 100% payment is released. Then she started to blackmail us and sent the request to Elance for project cancellation. To avoid this situation, we agreed her condition for 50% payment release and made the site live and hoped to get balance released after she is satisfied when site is live.When the site got made live, we asked her to release rest of the 50% but she refused and disputed the project so that she wont need to pay rest of the 50%. She intended to get the work done, get the files without paying balance 50% through this trick and she finally succeeded in her plans due to Elance payment policies.In view of this, we advise all Elance contractors to beware of this lady as she is a liar and doesn¿t follow the agreement. You can see her track record on oDesk also for a small project where she fired 4 developers she agreed to work with. Be careful with this lady and its better not to work with her. These few lines fit best for her, ¿A liar begins with making falsehood appear like truth, and ends with making truth itself appear like falsehood.¿ Regards Ratish Sharma”