Since 1991, Jim Pera has supported businesses nationwide through out of the box business development and marketing solutions. By designing innovative strategies he has supported companies like Tivo, Platinum Fighter Sales, Rolls Royce of North America, Eastman Kodak, Bud Light, and Aviation Nation in increasing market presence, customer awareness and sales.
Read More »
Jim's goal is to secure work within organizations that will utilize his strong, creative business skills and values a results-oriented, visionary leader who utilizes a team approach to...
Marketing, Sales, Event Management, and Business Development Services Offered!
Some of my Business Experience Includes:
- Founded a marketing firm, Aim High Spirits and Events, that focuses on utilizing 1940s era themes to brand and market new products as well as a focus on event coordination
- Market, increase awareness and donations for the veteran charity Helping a Hero who builds homes for wounded veterans
- Created two new lines of wine, Warbird Pinup Wines and Aim High Wines, which are high quality wines from Sonoma Valley, with WWII aviation nose art on the front label and honor military heroes on the back label. A portion of all sales are donated to Helping a Hero and the American Fighter Pilots Association
- Brand, market and sell this new line of wines at veteran charity events, veteran reunions, airshows, air races, celebrity events, and through electronic media
- Coordinate models, hair and make up for models and photographers for marketing production and new products
- Developed and programmed content for website, proposals, agreements, electronic media, etc… for all companies I’ve founded.
- Solicited potential new wine labels for airshow and entertainment acts who in turn market the full line of Warbird Pinup Wines and Aim High Wines at the shows they participate in.
- Founded an event, marketing, advertising, and business development firm, Aim High Marketing and Events, that offered services to various corporate clients and events nationwide. The...
Read More »