No spelling mistake shall go uncorrected! No grammatical error shall go ignored! Well, not if I can help it, anyway. I am able to work within deadlines (I once wrote a 50,000 word novel in one month during an exam period) and I take pride in what I do. I love writing, and as a result, I've become better and better at automatically picking out mistakes.
Read More »
I can do a number of tasks - proofread, write short articles, write fiction and I can also transcribe videos. I will be quick and professional on all jobs that I take on, and will work...
Aug 7, 2011|Editing & Proofreading|$50|Completed
Jul 19, 2011|Web Content|$66|Completed
1. Proofreading (roughly $7/hr)
- You may submit any piece of writing to me for proofreading.
- Incorrect spelling will be corrected (either in US or UK English, your choice).
- Grammatical mistakes will be corrected.
- Punctuation will be corrected.
- In some cases, sentence structure may be altered in order to enhance readability or correct structural problems. The new sentence will be coloured blue and the old one will be coloured red; this way, if you do not approve of the new structure you can still keep the old one. However, unless you tell me to edit your work entirely, structural changes will be sparing and will only appear where they are truly needed.
2. Editing (roughly $13/hr)
- The work will be proofread (spelling, grammar, punctuation and poor structure will be corrected).
- Notes will be made about medium-to-significant restructuring and the client will be contacted to explain why it needs to be restructured and options regarding said restructuring. The client may also choose not to be contacted, and I will restructure the work without the client's guidance.
Read More »