Cynthia L. Cline CPA provides accounting, tax and management services. Clients include individuals and small to mid-sized business. Industries served include legal, engineering, IT, construction, communications, spa and personal financial services.
Read More »
I relieve the burden of accounting and administrative tasks so you can get on the with important work of your core business.
Cindy Cline is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with 22 years experience. Cindy has both a Bachelors of Business Administration in Accounting and an MBA. After working 5 years as an auditor with Ernst and Young, Cindy then joined a Fortune 500 Electric utility. There she filled strategic planning, budgeting, merger and acquisition analysis and controller roles. For the last 10 years, Cindy has been the owner of an accounting firm providing accounting, tax and management services. She is a Certified Quickbooks Pro Advisor and has taught accounting and business at Loyola University and Strayer University.
Ongoing Accounting Services
- Day to day bookkeeping services
- Prepare monthly financial and job costing reports
- Prepare invoices or billings
- Prepare and enter journal entries
- Reconcile bank, investment and credit card accounts
- Correspond with vendors, banks and customers
Contract Accounting Services
- Setup accounting systems
- Cleanup accounting data
- Prepare business plans
- Assist with risk management and insurance decisions
- Provide advice regarding financing decisions
- Provide advice regarding human resource and personnel decisions
- Draft personnel policies and prepare employee handbook
- Prepare federal, state and local income tax returns
Read More »