California-based lawyer representing small- to large-cap companies as outsourced corporate and litigation counsel for business matters including international and domestic transactions, human resources (federal and state), wage and hour, ADA, FLSA, FMLA, Title VII, eDiscovery/ESI management, insurance coverage (CGL and EPLI), evaluation of FCPA and Patriot Act issues for overseas monetary transactions, corporate governance, complex contract negotiations and drafting (commercial contracts, private placements, acquisitions, various commercial...
Read More »
I provide high quality litigation and transactional services to clients who need legal assistance for business, corporate and real estate matters. My rates are well-below industry standards. Some recent accomplishements include the following:
• Drafted acquisition and commercial goods contracts for $7,000,000 acquisition
• Lead counsel on Department of Labor investigation for large international client
• Drafted bailment and commercial goods contracts
• Successful verdict in June 2011 on a commercial contract dispute (10-day trial)
• In product defect cases, secured dismissals without contribution in a $6,000,000 and $8,000,000 suit against Canadian client
• Transactional counsel/Paymaster for $2.24 billion overseas bond transaction
• Managed local counsel in Singapore on a $500 million real estate transaction
• Retained as real estate expert witness in Ninh v. KB Homes matter
• Evaluated project funding requirements in Las Vegas for two developments ($7 billion and $4 billion)
• Successful resolution of federal/state environmental clean-up claim against an international client
While these accomplishments were for larger clients, I also represent small- to mid-size companies and individuals in the same practice areas.
Read More »