Dedicated and proven Human Resources Professional with expertise in staffing, training, employee development, performance appraisal systems, benefits, awards, promotion processes, and personnel management. Dynamic team leader, motivating teams to set and achieve ambitious goals. Outstanding communication skills both written and oral. Strong organizational and administration skills. Flexible with adept multi-tasking skills. Strong work ethic. Current student at Indiana Wesleyan University. Computer proficiency in MS Office.
Read More »
United States Navy, Honolulu, HI July 2011 to October 2011
Department Leading Chief Petty Officer
Leading Chief Petty Officer responsible for the training, supervision, mentoring, advancement, morale and welfare of 20 civilians and 20 military personnel.
• Primary supervisor of all workload received at Personnel Support Detachment Pearl Harbor, HI from 276 customer commands supporting over 15,000 personnel.
• Audited separation and discharge transactions and documents for accuracy.
• Provided input for personnel evaluations, processed more complex and difficult transaction allowances, audited Cost of Living Allowance documents.
• Applied methods of work simplification, assignments, and planning to junior personnel.
ProTrans International, Inc, Indianapolis, IN June 2007 to July 2010
Central Dispatch Planner
Coordinates scheduling and dispatching of all service requirements from local pickups through deliveries.
• Responsible for developing, tracking, data input, and reporting of key performance measures.
• Communicates directly with customer and carrier to ensure on time pick up and delivery.
• Coordinates trailer loads and route the customers product in the most efficient mode (direct, minimal handling, optimal costs).
• Actively identifies and pursues innovative logistics approaches and makes recommendations based on analysis of factual information.
• Consistently provides exceptional customer service based upon process analysis.
• Ensures that proper...
Read More »